Newco Sanctions

So the other 11 clubs have to agree what our sanctions will be next year, am i correct in that.

Hibs Chairman, St Mirren Chairman, St Johnston Chairman, Dunfermline Chairman and Dundee United Chairman - All Wan***s IMO! All have stated that Rangers need to be hammered.

Kilmarnock chairman seemed to stick up for us.

Motherwell, Aberdeen, Hearts & Inverness Chairman I dont know if they have stated their opinion on it. Aberdeen scum fans gave Stuart Milne an ultimatum, hammer us or they dont renew ST.

Bhoys for buggery - they will want us to be in the SPL, no doubt but be hammered to a point that we are competitive but still cant get passed them - thus keeping the sponsers happy with us being in a championship race but never going to win it, certainly for the next few years and gives them the opportunity to gain champs league revenue.

Whats does everyone think the other clubs will vote as our punishment for a newco??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen have had to delay the building of their new stadium, if they lose out on three years tv money, Rangers supporters money and various sponsorhip deals then they can say goodbye to it.

The tims would lose their voting power without us.

Hearts and a few others could end up in the same position as ourselves so would be suicidal to reject or punish us.

Was that tool Doncaster not on the news last week with new agreed sanctions in place for any newco entering? Or I am correct in saying that they have no power now that the clubs decide.

They will never admit it but every club needs us but the majority want us punished - cant have it both ways.

I am totally stumped as what what Liewell is going to do. Their rhabid fans want rid of us and to show that they "can stand on their own"

BUT

getting rid of us would bring about a change in the voting structure. Prize money & TV money no doubt would be more equally spread amongst all 12 clubs and not just 2.

So the other 11 clubs have to agree what our sanctions will be next year, am i correct in that.

Hibs Chairman, St Mirren Chairman, St Johnston Chairman, Dunfermline Chairman and Dundee United Chairman - All Wan***s IMO! All have stated that Rangers need to be hammered.

Motherwell, Aberdeen, Hearts & Inverness Chairman I dont know if they have stated their opinion on it. Aberdeen scum fans gave Stuart Milne an ultimatum, hammer us or they dont renew ST.

Bhoys for buggery - they will want us to be in the SPL, no doubt but be hammered to a point that we are competitive but still cant get passed them - thus keeping the sponsers happy with us being in a championship race but never going to win it, certainly for the next few years and gives them the opportunity to gain champs league revenue.

Whats does everyone think the other clubs will vote as our punishment for a newco??

Don't let them vote at all. Don't apply.

Simples.

I am totally stumped as what what Liewell is going to do. Their rhabid fans want rid of us and to show that they "can stand on their own"

BUT

getting rid of us would bring about a change in the voting structure. Prize money & TV money no doubt would be more equally spread amongst all 12 clubs and not just 2.

This only highlights how deep his hatred for us runs.

Interesting. So as a newco we are totally within in our right to apply to the English FA to take position in an available space in one of their leagues?

We can apply to join any league we want.

The SPL clubs will be hoping we apply to join them.

Without us, they're fucked.

They haven't been voted on yet, any soon to be voted on sanctions can't apply to us.. No?

You would think? At this moment in time, as far as I know, there are no sanctions to be applied to newco's because it's never happened before and they never anticipated such a scenario. So if we form a newco before they pass any possible sanctions then they cannot surely do so retrospectively, that would be nuts. And also, whatever they decided should apply for us will apply for all clubs in the same boat in the future.

The tims, whether they want to admit it or not, need us to be in the SPL because they need the current voting and TV share to be kept. They will be the biggest financial losers if we don't get the SPL place, because the other clubs will immediately vote to change the rules and so share more evenly the what will obviously be a much smaller TV pot.

It would be mad for Green not to even approach the english leagues

I would cut any conversation with SPL altogether and see if we can cut a deal with SFL for Div 2 or 1

If the SPL wanted to know why i'd ask them to ask their other member clubs

As I understand it, it needs the approval of 8 teams. They can't vote for sanctions, only for us to join or not.