RM: SPL administration sweepstakes?

Ricky_

anyone up for this to actually give the SPL some kind of interest/entertainment factor? maybe even chuck in a 5ver each with half going to the RFFF.

With RFC not in the SPL for next season, chose a team you think will be first to go into administration & what month you think it will happen. For example: "Kilmarnock, December".

Or maybe just do random picks, so say you pick a number or somthing and end up with: Dundee Utd, March it will give you something to cheer on :uk:

If you wanna make an informed pick, some accounts details are available online. Aberdeen being a PLC you can download there annual report from 10-11 season (they are in debt of £15m with the club valued at £18m, and making a conistent loss each year of £2m).

You can do Company Checks on other clubs, dundee United for example: http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC013690 Net worth £-1.7m, Liabilites £8.43m, cash in the bank: £22k.

Take your pick!

It wont happen none of these clubs will fail.

The fines that Rangers have to pay and more fines that will be hit on the club will be used to pay the bills.

Could anybody not see this happening with the crap thats going on just now.

It wont happen none of these clubs will fail.

The fines that Rangers have to pay and more fines that will be hit on the club will be used to pay the bills.

Could anybody not see this happening with the crap thats going on just now.

you must be having a laugh. even if the SFA decided to give the SPL the £160k fine, and then the SPL decided to split that entire amount between each club that works out at £13k each.... The likes of Aberdeen have a wage bill per annum of £6m.

I'll actually take Kilmarnock. they are desperate to keep us and when the OldFrim come to town they even want us to take the main stands to sell more ticekts. I'm convinced that the OF fixtures is what has been keepign them afloat.

Kilmarnock in January is my pick :sherlock:

looks like alot of people are going for aberdeen in december thus shortining the odds.lol i will pray that its dundee utd or the ttfkadh (the team formelly known as dundee hibernian) al take dundee utd in november.lol a score at 10/3 ...c,mon utd pmsl :21:

Woah, Hearts might actually be a good shout.

they faield to pay players & had 2 winding up orders from HMRC, and take a look at this:

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC005863

Net Worth -£24m

Liabilities: £18m

Then you take into account they have a lunatic for an owner who wants to invest in Lithuanian basketball instead of football.

All the ingredients for a major Hearts implosion.

Aberdeen or Hearts are the ones who will fall first.

Grave dancing shoes at the ready!

Romanov mate has been acting the big man re the hassles over their salary payments and holding of re tax payments until the very last minute.............he is well known in business for holding back fees and such until threatened with court action. Indeed one very irate individual seen him just ready to enter a cab in Edinburgh with two young lovelies when he jumped in and told him I want my money..............didn't get a pennt until court action was raised...........just the mentality he runs his business.

Re the sheep only way if milne gets fed up.............he has obviously had his wealth hit over the last few years and had been alleged that he had to personally purchase an office development hi company built as it was lying empty..............many understand the alleged amount to have been £40m , so to these untrained eyes that could suggest bank asked him to do this but I am unaware if this alleged move by the bank is factual.

The little chunt sitting at scumdee utd is probably backing on the sale of those two young players as to giving him his balls and letting him act the hard man. So these players could be this chunts get out for another year....but as we all know you cannot run a business on selling something of value every year just to stay afloat and as he himself said .....no more input from his family re money and also he mentioned last year at thsi time that the bank have said enough ..so goodwillie carried him last season.

Killie would have been gone apart fro the guy Moffat writing off the debt they owed him (note to murray that's what a fan does) would have been interesting to have seen killie go prior to us and that would have brought in a completely different set of punishment.

st midden still living off the ground sale and have been trying to get shot of the club, before they start to see debts as they before.

ict another that gets bye and no more and any dramatic change would hurt them badly.

hivs ..well money is obviously not run out from the spate of transfers a few years ago..plus the cunt petrie has seen this as a way to take pressure of him and the dismal way his club is going

motherwell.another one that has no re problems as they have fucked up in the past and taking this step to carry favour with the meagre support as they really cannot afford to lose anymore.

spud-u-like..........they continue to say we are in a debt free world and this lot buy it all the time .......also think they have some fairly large ;loans to be repaid in a couple of years and god forbid if their lord and master should ever ask for any alleged loans he has given them.

EBT Image what else lies in the dark vault.

So from my point if view they are gambling on sky standing bye for one year if Rangers go Div 1..........that is why even if the above club breakdown (my thoughts and based on alleged comments) is spot on they are willing to gamble for 12 months.......that is like betting red or black 50/50 you will win .that is what they will be thinking.....yet 50/50 they will lose ..................now that will be something to behold.

you must be having a laugh. even if the SFA decided to give the SPL the £160k fine, and then the SPL decided to split that entire amount between each club that works out at £13k each.... The likes of Aberdeen have a wage bill per annum of £6m.

I'll actually take Kilmarnock. they are desperate to keep us and when the OldFrim come to town they even want us to take the main stands to sell more ticekts. I'm convinced that the OF fixtures is what has been keepign them afloat.

Kilmarnock in January is my pick :sherlock:

I half having a laugh , but with the sheer amount of bs at the club just now would you be supried that any other club going into admin would get help above and beyond anything they have put into the game.

Just emailed Paddy Power to see if they will have a bet for this. Out of all bookmakers I'd say they are most likely :lol:

:lol: not sure if they'd go for it, they'd rather give odds that some how poke fun at us.