Motherwell board says loss of Rangers could put Well into administration

If fans vote for NO, when thier own club tells them that that decision could kill the club the proclaim to love, well that just proves they hate usher than they love thier own.

I never saw that phrase "Cutting of your nose to spite your face" in action until this week...

Shuggy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I thought there was little chance of us being voted out until all the bandwagons started. The clowns have left it too late to start admitting the truth of their and the league's need of Rangers. We have fed these clubs for a century and they and their fans know it. The hard line was jelousy, bitterness, and hatred. They should have put their business heads on sooner. Just demonstrates how much these parasites hate us. They should hate not being able to stand on their own feet not us when we support them financially. I have no sympathy for any of them. In a small country like ours we need some level of unity of purpose between the press, government, football authorities, and clubs which should be to promote the welfare of our national game. Well it's been more like witnessing them all trying to destroy the country's no 1 footballing asset. The response to what went on at Ibrox should have been different. Not just about punishment and sticking the boot in but also about our 'biggest asset' is in serious difficulty. How do we support or atleast sympathise with its recovery. After all what other nation would willfully destroy an institution that is so important to it's social history and status in football.

If they vote 'No' we can only hope they do go into administration.

I fancy Killie to be the first to suffer, and Hearts are a bampots crazy decision away from liquidation. Even the scum could lose millions due to lack of competition and no derby game. Without qualification for the CL, which is doubtful given their record, they will need to cut back or take the debt onboard.

But, they haven't....... :wanker:

Ah smart arse, ok what I meant to say is most of a country's important bodies and institutions would be more constructive towards us. Do you not think Rangers deserve it after all the club has contributed to the national game?

All we are hearing is platitudes from a limited number of people from a limited number of clubs trying to placate their own fans.

Much of the rest of the NO vote is being stirred up by the print media.

We've already had The Sheep voting a definite NO. Now we are hearing from a Sheep spokesman that, in Kenny Dalglish parlance it's "a mibbes aye, or a mibees naw"

Motherwell are saying we will listen to our fans, but it could kill us financially. Sounds like a "a mibbes aye, or a mibees naw" to me.

Despite the mhedia NO campaign designed to keep the tarrier bastards happy. I do not believe that this NO vote is a certain as they would have many believe. IMHO it's still a "a mibbes aye, or a mibees naw"

With Motherwell making statements like that, their Directors may want to be careful if we don't get voted back in. They are on the record saying they will go in to admin if Rangers aren't in the SPL or fans don't kick in the cash. Could be a matter of months at best before they go if we do.