What is your view on Ian Black as a player?

217 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Ian Black is a good player?

This twat has always seemed to reserve his specific skill set for Rangers players since I can first remember him and rankyin playin for inverness Caley diddies. Bastard. But if we must play him I can't say I'll be cheering him much, won't be booing either though.

Oh and I'm abstaining from this vote in the interests of fairness since there is no vote for 'I fu*kin despise you but would love to see you snap the Lego eater whilst playing for the 'Gers'!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had our own bunch of badge kissers that fucked off so it's pretty meaningless imo.

Oh naw mate, dnt get me wrong i dont have an issue with him kissin his badge, but he didnt bless himself.

I must have been seeing things then, and everyone around about me talking about it, must have also be seeing things !! He Did.

Not that game at end of season, one before, went straight aff the park stood at dugout, and blessed himself, all our guys were debating if he was a tim as well, as shouting at the dick.

I sit in the main stand front and didnt see that happenin.

Hes said he'll sign for us and he'll get my backin 100%.

I rekon this would be a good signing for us albeit I can't see us being in the spl so he is probably just training with us to get sharp for a move elsewhere as can't see him signing if we are in 3rd or even 1st div.

I sit in the main stand front and didnt see that happenin.

Hes said he'll sign for us and he'll get my backin 100%.

I was talking about Tynecastle !! He had the Rangers fans blood boiling, i was surprised at most bears at tynecastle were going aff their nut ! !

Ill back him too, but i hate the wee dick.

This twat has always seemed to reserve his specific skill set for Rangers players since I can first remember him and rankyin playin for inverness Caley diddies. Bastard. But if we must play him I can't say I'll be cheering him much, won't be booing either though.

Oh and I'm abstaining from this vote in the interests of fairness since there is no vote for 'I fu*kin despise you but would love to see you snap the Lego eater whilst playing for the 'Gers'!

Oh he's just as bad when playing against them isn't he? Can't think of a specific example mind, but i'm sure he's been sent off against them?

Better football player than people give him credit for.

Bossed the cup final without breaking a sweat and in the Edinburgh derby last year he played a fifty yards pass straight on to Craig Beattie's big toe that was absolutely sensational.

I think he will be a revelation in a Rangers shirt.

Put to one side his tackle on Jelavic for one moment and base this solely on his playing ability. I honestly believe that Ian Black is a good SPL centre mid, he can pass a ball, got a good bit of dig in the midfield and not afraid to hit a ball (as he showed us near the end of the season, unfortunately).

Yes, he might not be the nicest person in the world, and through in a few rough challenges but in the end, this is the playing side of him we're requiring him in. So yeah, solely based on his footballing abilities, what's your opinion on him?

Before I vote, any chance of a "do you think he's a cunt" option?

I'm surprised so many Rangers dans think Ian Black is a decent player.

When I hear him described as 'terrier like' it pisses me off due to the fact that he is just a footballing thug. He has a good engine but thats about it. I'd rather have Gary Harkins from Kilmarnock and he's a lazy bastard.

I hope I see him nowhere near a Rangers jersey.

I'm surprised so many Rangers dans think Ian Black is a decent player.

When I hear him described as 'terrier like' it pisses me off due to the fact that he is just a footballing thug. He has a good engine but thats about it. I'd rather have Gary Harkins from Kilmarnock and he's a lazy bastard.

I hope I see him nowhere near a Rangers jersey.

A few weeks ago i said similar but these are the kind of players we have to stomach now, and with most of our first team gone options are limited, young kids cant do it all, we need seasoned pros and Black is 1.

I was talking about Tynecastle !! He had the Rangers fans blood boiling, i was surprised at most bears at tynecastle were going aff their nut ! !

Ill back him too, but i hate the wee dick.

I never saw that mate, but i'll take your word for it. The guy said he'll sign for us, when nothings goung right at the moment, he deserves credit and respect for that alone. Plus, if he screws the nut hes a good player.