Craig Hepburn Donation.

ScottBogle

Hi guys, Not posted on here in a while but i thought i had to widen the news of my late friend and a fellow true blue, Craig Hepburn

Craig Hepburn was a popular 19 year old from Linwood, Loved going to Ibrox, and genuinely was just an amazing guy to have around but on 7/7/12 Craig was sadly taken from us during a night out in Marsden

Some of you may have read the story in the papers, You read the words but you cannot see what this has done to our community. The support that the family have received has been absolutely astonishing

I would like to ask you, Please donate just a couple of quid to help this boy's family with Funeral cost and give him a good send off.

Forever Blue

R.i.p Craig.

Donation page

2a6nsw0.jpg

nv1a9j.jpg

Thank-you

Rip Craig, sleep tight, the support that everyone seems to have given looks tremendous bogle. I go on holiday tomorrow mate but I'm meeting Craig Marshall in the town to give him a top to put up on behalf of Barrhead mate, so many of my close friends have been touched by it I only feel its right.

horrible to hear. from reading the reports in the press it seems like it was just a mindless attack. pointless. 1 wee guy dead and his pal scarred for life no doubt physically and emotionally not only at being attacked but losing his best pal.

hope the 2 get life, I'd rather they were flogged to death but sadly we dont have that option in this country.

RIP