5 SPL chairmen to change their votes

D'Artagnan

i know this will be unpopular, but i wont be back if we are reinstated to the spl.

no point in watching anything that is so corrupt, infact if we even accepted being reinstated to the spl we are just as corrupt as the rest of them.

its now at the point where my thinking is div3 or im out. i will still buy strips etc as i love the rangers but im not paying to watch something so corrupt and underhand. makes our ebt case look like a prking fine in comparison.

With a heavy heart i agree :h34rt:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be poetic justice for us but i doubt it would happen that quickly. Give it a season or two and they'll be skating on thin ice i reckon.

St Mirren and ICT already say they need the first tranch of Sky money whic is due 6th August or they "could" go under, cant' imagine Kilmarnock's bank will be happy so he may not be that far off the mark.

HOKEY COKEY

You put your no vote in

you take your no vote out

you put yes vote in

and your fans a protest mount

You do the Hokey cokey

as you shit a brick

thats what your all about

OHHHHHH Dirty lying bastards

Knees bent bums out YOU ARE FUCKED

:lol::uk:(tu) love it :21:

right let me get this straight,they wanted us OUT,so voted for that.Now after we lose all our top players,are in total disarray,ah let them back in,we have got too much to lose,well i have one bit of advice to all your 'financially suicidal chairman' FCK THE RIGHT OFF :lol:

My version:

You put your no vote in

you put yes vote in

and your fans boycott all about

You do the Hokey cokey

as your money dries up

OHHHHHH sporting sporting integrity

OHHHHHH sporting sporting integrity

Administration is all thats left

You Bstards.....Its getting late and that tune is now going to be in my head all night PSML

I feel for some of the chairmen, using a fortune of their personal wealth to keep their clubs affloat. The vote should have been a ballot box. Now their fans hatred of the greatest club in Scottish history has effectively ruined the league. Rangers can and will outlive these anti-protestant scumbags of Scotland, we will hear nothing more than a whimper when OUR WILL is imposed without response. They will all go silently into the night, but we WILL live on.

HOKEY COKEY

You put your no vote in

you put yes vote in

and your fans a protest mount

You do the Hokey cokey

as you shit a brick

Knees bent bums out YOU ARE FUCKED

:lol: Love it!...THEY ARE SHITTING IT!

How can you change a vote? You voted for sporting integrity has that now changed? :sherlock:

Exactly they have made their bed and now they must lie in it.............before the bailifs come and take it away anyway.

Sourced reports on another website (FF) suggest 5 SPL chairmen wish to overturn their vote.

But not Thompson at dundee hibs , feck them all D'art , they have what they wished for and now they and the Dhims are shitting themselves , would be good to see auld desy pull the plug at the girodome .

They were led down a dangerous path by Regan who promised we would be in the 1st division but i have no sympathy for them.

A idea borne out of hatred and Bigotry was never going to be a good one.

Your on to something here, I reckon they will have vote of no confidence in cheech n Chong claiming theybwere not given the full facts lied to and misled, get rid of they two then have a re vote on the Gers.

Your on to something here, I reckon they will have vote of no confidence in cheech n Chong claiming theybwere not given the full facts lied to and misled, get rid of they two then have a re vote on the Gers.

Keep smokin the weed ;;;;;;;; are u bomber

I dont think any chairman have said they want to over-turn their vote.

I reckon this is a rumour stemming from the St Mirren chairmans claim that five clubs could go into administration. Does not mean any votes will be changed.

I have no sympathy for them. Listening to fans is always bad business. When it comes to football the fans will obviously make decisions with their heart and not with their head. Although i do accept one of the main factors was threats from fans never to buy a season ticket again... even though i highly doubt many of these internet trolls had a season ticket in the first place and i doubt they'll be anywhere near a football match next season.

If these bastards want us back in the SPL then let them beg.

I want absolutely no sanctions

I want Tina's 'Simply the Best' replaced with MARIAH CAREY :-: I CAN'T LIVE IF LIVING IS WITHOUT YOU to be played at every home game as a reminder these bastards cannot live without Rangers

I want Regan to here the famous two words YOU'RE FIRED!!

I want Tina's 'Simply the Best' replaced with MARIAH CAREY :-: I CAN'T LIVE IF LIVING IS WITHOUT YOU to be played at every home game as a reminder these bastards cannot live without Rangers

I want Regan to here the famous two words YOU'RE FIRED!!

:lol: Class!

As long as it's the harry Nilsson version, not the Mariah Carey one.

They do not want us back in the SPL, but they don't want us out of it for 3 years, they already said any conversation regarding Rangers re-admittance is likely to be a very short one. And why the fuck would we accept being put into the SPL with no squad, I for one do not want to watch Rangers get humped every week and relegated to satisfy the bloodlust of these fuckbags, We will be no cunts whipping boys watch them fuckign burn charles watch them fucking burn.