Some new info about The Rangers

I was shocked at this too but he said we're going to have to pay wages like this as an incentive to get people to come and play in the 3rd division.

I suppose thats correct. If we have a decent level of season tickets sold, then we should be able to pay those kind of wages. Depending what kinda cut Green is wanting out of our profits.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose thats correct. If we have a decent level of season tickets sold, then we should be able to pay those kind of wages. Depending what kinda cut Green is wanting out of our profits.

as a club we will in all probabilityn have to pay over the odds so as we can pull in players that can take us back to the top asap but 10k in the 3rd is taking the piss :anguish:

It'd be ridiculous to start giving out 10k wages in the Third Division, not even taking into account the fact that it's unnecessary.

It's snippets of a opinion in a conversation .That all doesn't make it fact as we all slaughter Black .May I remind people we will be playing in Div 3 and I'll take any decent player that wants to play for us that .We just can't be as selective if we want to quickly move through leagues

Asking for 10k is a bit much but what earners will we have earning over 5k. Jig? Alexander? Wallace, Broadfoot. We can cover his wages fairly easily and he and Shiels would be great additions.

Hope we keep MacLeod though, would think this would be the perfect chance for a 17 year old.

How can we pay black 10k a week then expect others to accept less than 5k, would blow our budget toatally out of the water. Offer him what we can sensibly afford and if not he can go back to painting and decorating.

It's hardly as if he is overflowing with offers from other clubs and he is a risk with his diciplinary record, maybe offer him a deal that goes up as he proves his worth and he can keep the head.

Good news about Shiels though.

If Black is being greedy now what will he be like when start rising up the leagues. We have had enough of players being overpaid and now being proved not to care too much for our club. We need committed Rangers men like big Jig.

In fact 11 Jigs would do me just fine.

Black, no thanks at that money and having the cheek to ask for it as well.

Black wants £10k to play for us, in the third division? He wouldn't even get that playing for us in the SPL.

He'd have been on a maximum of £5k per week at Hearts.

calm down everybody.. am sure blacky does want 10k..but im pretty sure the lad knows hes no gona get that.lol he was on 4k at hearts, n done a bit of painting and decorating when they didny pay his wages. he's no scared to get his hands dirty and sounds like he got the grip of startin a good hagle.pmsl

when i ask my work for a rise... or if am no workin n chasin a loan at the social i always shoot for the moon n settle fur the stars :P