Andy Little. 2 days of pre season.

He tweeted something a few weeks ago saying he wasnt training cause it was pishing down. I tweeted him back saying he had a shocking attitude and that he could fuck off if that was his mentality. All he's done over the summer is fishing.

Now that he has resigned hopefully he pulls the finger out and gets up to speed. Big, big player for us this season.

He tweeted something a few weeks ago saying he wasnt training cause it was pishing down. I tweeted him back saying he had a shocking attitude and that he could fuck off if that was his mentality. All he's done over the summer is fishing.

Now that he has resigned hopefully he pulls the finger out and gets up to speed. Big, big player for us this season.

Didn't know players weren't allowed to have time off in the summer, my mistake. (tu)

the one he knocked in but the whistle had already went was a peac of a finish i thought,could be a massive player for us in the coming season and puts his all into playing for rangers as any true ulsterman should.....the 2 deserters should be ashamed

With friends like these...

He will be vital for us this year, was interested to read that his manager at NI O'Neil assured him he would still be in contention for internationals even in SFL3 always though of O'Neil as a tim but though that was decent of him.

I'm just imagining Levein's response to a similar question from Lee Wallace.

He is fast becoming a key player for us and his ability to play in so many positions will be so important for cover over the coming seasons

That said I would rather see him as an attacking right back than up front think he is the best option we have at full back imo.