Welcome Dean Sheils to the best team in the world

big tam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing better than seeing a ulster man wearing the royal blue. shiels and little up front battering the goals in is going to be wonderful. we should have god save the queen playing over the tannoy at ibrox whenever one of them score.

oh and my mate said to me earlier that shiels knocked back a move to denmark and the team that wanted him were meant to be in the champions league. just goes to show you what this club means to some of us.

VERY good player. Arsenal thought highly of him. Is it true he only has 1 eye though?

It is true mate, he had his eye surgically removed about 6 years ago as it was causing him headaches. He actually lost the sight in one of his eyes when he was 8 years old in a domestic accident. He has to put up with a lot of rival fans making snidey comments regarding his disability, however it has probably made him a stronger person for it. I for one am glad to see him at the Rangers and think he will go to be a good yin. Welcome to your new home Dean!

It is true mate, he had his eye surgically removed about 6 years ago as it was causing him headaches. He actually lost the sight in one of his eyes when he was 8 years old in a domestic accident. He has to put up with a lot of rival fans making snidey comments regarding his disability, however it has probably made him a stronger person for it. I for one am glad to see him at the Rangers and think he will go to be a good yin. Welcome to your new home Dean!

Great story. No surrender!

Fucking Superb signing for division 3 right up to the SPL ;) Welcome Dean to the Best club in the world!!

Our squad will be healthier than 3/4 of the SPl teams haha

And the shite comments about him having one eye are obviously from sad bastard imposters with an Obsession!!!!