Claims of 30,000 and upwards (with more selling) for Tuesday.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is the result of the RST statements and Dingbat and JB call to starve the club then they should be fucking hounded from Ibrox .

100% Agreed mind you the shit they have caused should have been enough to merit a life time ban.

Consideration has to be given, given the fact alot of bears live all over the country and have work commitments etc which dont allow them to make games through the week

Not really ever been a problem if its against the filth or a big euro night.

I dont buy these excuses.

Nae use comparing this to ANY other game we have played before. This is DIFFERENT. I feel stronger about this than ANY cup final...After they cunts tried to bury us, we need to show that we will not be fucked over.

I will to my damnedest to make every game at ibrox for the foreseeable future and I really expect every bear to have the same attitude, can understand any other way to see it.

20k is an embarrassment.

We sell out Champions League nights and all of you moan that you can't get tickets because of the fair weather fans who only go to big games..

They've fucked off - where are you all now? What's the new excuse for not going?

Finance? I'll gladly buy someone a ticket.

This is the biggest match I've ever attended, and probably the biggest I ever will.

20k is an embarrassment.

We sell out Champions League nights and all of you moan that you can't get tickets because of the fair weather fans who only go to big games..

They've fucked off - where are you all now? What's the new excuse for not going?

This is the biggest match I've ever attended, and probably the biggest I ever will.

The excuse I keep seeing is 'its not a good time for a football match'. Utter bollocks.

20k is an embarrassment.

I still think we may be pleasantly surprised by the turnout.

This neefs to be confirmed then get his source and clear this up once and for all.

No confirmation then its bull shit.Simple really.

Listen anyone trying to get through to the ticket line or to renew would know he's a bullshitter.