Naismith

JimmyCR1

And I've already said, how can he trust Green to send him to a new club if after 2 weeks he still had never been able to meet him.

He agreed a release clause last season, Charles Green had nothing to do with any of this and couldn't have stopped Naismith leaving if someone had activated the clause.

The day Naismith needs crutches to walk is the day I smile.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I've already said, how can he trust Green to send him to a new club if after 2 weeks he still had never been able to meet him.

Green wouldn't have had a say in it if he wanted out. Those who took the wage cut had release clauses inserted in their contracts which would see them leave for a pittance. A pittance which would still have been more than the zero we have received (thus far).

While I'm not into wishing people injuries, I don't see how anyone can really defend the guy. Even these "lies that were going about the media" at the time, none of us believed that, did we? None of us saw the club in any different light, yet someone who was a boyhood Rangers fan chose to, as someone aptly put it earlier, unzip his pants and piss all over our legacy.

Why do you think it was our more saleable assets that decided to rip up their contracts? Only Lee Wallace has remained of the players we could have expected to get anything like 3-4m (At least pre-release clauses) for.

While I don't wish him ill health etc, I have very little care for him in comparison to other former Gers.

Steven Naismith the Rangers supporter who played for his boyhood heroes. Fucking balls!! Naismtih was looked after by Rangers and given nice big fat paycheques every week whilst sat injured. Naismith stuck the middle finger up to Rangers and collected a nice signing on fee.

Naismith is greedy judas cunt who is now disowned from the Rangers family and should never call himself a fan of our great club. When we needed him most, he fucked us over and money was his god. I hope he has a fucking rotten career and it goes down hill. and its all about knees and crutches. Despise the fucker.

The more quality players we produce, the more people will look at us as a good place to buy from. The more clubs who recognise this, the more money we'll get for players who leave.

Is this serious? :lol:

I'm not involved in professional football, but I can guarantee, right now, that never in the history of this sport will the buying club have considered the selling club's sales history and to even suggest that as a bonus is ridiculous.

We were in fucking turmoil, administration and in the process of liquidation when that wee cunt and the rest of them shit us on us from a high height to increase their bulging bank balances, but what you want to take from the whole scenario is that we're an attractive club to purchase from, aye?

You've went very, very desperate and clutched at many straws in an attempt to pull a positive from this one, mate.

Is this serious? :lol:

I'm not involved in professional football, but I can guarantee, right now, that never in the history of this sport will the buying club have considered the selling club's sales history and to even suggest that as a bonus is ridiculous.

We were in fucking turmoil, administration and in the process of liquidation when that wee cunt and the rest of them shit us on us from a high height to increase their bulging bank balances, but what you want to take from the whole scenario is that we're an attractive club to purchase from, aye?

You've went very, very desperate and clutched at many straws in an attempt to pull a positive from this one, mate.

djw is right. How many times have you heard English people use the expressions "Yeah but he played in the SPL" or "Don't want a player from a pub league".

Them going down and doing well makes us, the league and the standards of players look better.

What?

The whole point I'm making was that nobody could have expected him to stay

Aye, but the fact he fucked us over by not transfering over and the pish that came from his mouth in that last press conference proved that he's a wee scumbag.

Aye, but the fact he fucked us over by not transfering over and the pish that came from his mouth in that last press conference proved that he's a wee scumbag.

He barely "fucked us over" did he. Stopped us getting about £200k-500k? Which we now are getting...

For the last fucking time I'm not saying he handled the situation well and said some bad things but wishing him these sorts of injuries is too fucking far.

He barely "fucked us over" did he. Stopped us getting about £200k-500k? Which we now are getting...

For the last fucking time I'm not saying he handled the situation well and said some bad things but wishing him these sorts of injuries is too fucking far.

Why don't you and that Judas wank just get a room and give us peace?

"He barely fucked us over" :anguish: