Sellout Saturday

jdocherty72

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard on sky sports news the F****** presenter had the cheek to say about our game

".... Less than 5,000 people watched the game."

IT WAS SOLD OUT !!!!!

Why not say "... A capacity crowd.... A sell out...."

But to imply like no-one showed up and then show shots of a jam packed stadium. It really really pisses me off.

they said pretty much the same when reporting the Brechin attendance, rubbish research imo, it dont take much finding out either does it? a 15 second google search will tell you the name of the ground and its capacity, lazy cunts.

If you have to make a big song and dance about selling out grounds your prob not gonna.

They should make SPL teams switch stadia with div 3 teams. That way more of us can go to away games and the SPL might actually get a sellout Saturday

Don't be silly, some of those stadium have 500 seats!

It will be interesting come the end of the season to compare average attendances to that of last season. That is, assuming all SPL clubs are still in business...

Sorry Guys just had to have a look at the sheep forum or should that be Ba, baforum, some quotes a pic!

"BBC also said 14010, the club are undermining the campaign by fiddling with the figures, :matron: from viewing red cam and snspix it was quite obviously a far higher attendance than is being reported". :000000082:

"Just like the season ticket figure banded about before the season ticket counter was put on the website, a lot of fans were well wide of the mark. And based on the football today, we'll struggle to get even close to that figure again anytime soon" :mutley:

"If we can sell as many tickets as the last h** game then it will be a wonderful success". :moon:

"That has to be the target hasn't it all things considered". :lol:

"It would give a massive 2 fingers to the h**" :party:

:dazed::clap:

Sorry Guys just had to have a look at the sheep forum or should that be Ba, baforum, some quotes a pic!

"BBC also said 14010, the club are undermining the campaign by fiddling with the figures, :matron: from viewing red cam and snspix it was quite obviously a far higher attendance than is being reported". :000000082:

"Just like the season ticket figure banded about before the season ticket counter was put on the website, a lot of fans were well wide of the mark. And based on the football today, we'll struggle to get even close to that figure again anytime soon" :mutley:

"If we can sell as many tickets as the last h** game then it will be a wonderful success". :moon:

"That has to be the target hasn't it all things considered". :lol:

"It would give a massive 2 fingers to the h**" :party:

:dazed::clap:

the club are undermining the campaign by fiddling with the figures,

:lol: Was it not the club that asked them to turnout....ok I know mentaly defficient people are allowed computers , but really doh

the club are undermining the campaign by fiddling with the figures,

:lol: Was it not the club that asked them to turnout....ok I know mentaly defficient people are allowed computers , but really doh

I know, It did not help when a undercover bear posted this:

In an attempt to show that the SPL was ok without Rangers, home clubs were trying to sell out all of their seats... here are the disappointing statistics:

Aberdeen v Ross County

Capacity: 22,199

Attendance: 14,010

63.11%

Dundee v St Mirren

Capacity: 12,085

Attendance: 5,984

49.52%

Inverness CT v Kilmarnock

Capacity: 7,753

Attendance: 3,012

38.85%

Motherwell v St Johntone

Capacity: 13,742

Attendance: 4,490

32.67%

Total SPL Capacity:55,779

Total SPL Attendance: 27,496

49.29%

Peterhead v Rangers

Capacity: 4,000

Attendance: 4,485

112.13%

:uk:

I know, It did not help when a undercover bear posted this:

In an attempt to show that the SPL was ok without Rangers, home clubs were trying to sell out all of their seats... here are the disappointing statistics:

Aberdeen v Ross County

Capacity: 22,199

Attendance: 14,010

63.11%

Dundee v St Mirren

Capacity: 12,085

Attendance: 5,984

49.52%

Inverness CT v Kilmarnock

Capacity: 7,753

Attendance: 3,012

38.85%

Motherwell v St Johntone

Capacity: 13,742

Attendance: 4,490

32.67%

Total SPL Capacity:55,779

Total SPL Attendance: 27,496

49.29%

Peterhead v Rangers

Capacity: 4,000

Attendance: 4,485

112.13%

:uk:

And that's on a nice summer day, everything to play for.....wait till winter and then see how those figures plummet :lol:

I had come to the conclusion that all SPL sides would somehow survive the season, but now I am not so sure. The crowd at Inverness is desperate, and it would appear their crowds in recent times are consistently dreadful. They do not even own their own ground.

I just heard on sky sports news the F****** presenter had the cheek to say about our game

".... Less than 5,000 people watched the game."

IT WAS SOLD OUT !!!!!

Why not say "... A capacity crowd.... A sell out...."

But to imply like no-one showed up and then show shots of a jam packed stadium. It really really pisses me off.

Perhaps somebody should inform the twat that the official capacity of Balmoor is listed as 4,000,with seating for 1,000, therefore the attendance given of 4,485 which is only 20 customers short of the quoted record (against the filth for a 3rd round Scottish cup tie) is pretty reasonable,all things considered.

"less than 5,000 people watched the game" doh well done,Einstein. :wanker:

Compare the attendances with sell out Saturday (a day when the clubs made a conscious effort to sell out their ground to replace the loss of the Rangers fixture) with just a normal Saturday (or Sunday) when the Gers came to visit last season.

Aberdeen (SOS 14,010) [Gers 15,468]

Dundee (SOS 5,984) [Gers 9,404 and 9,876]

Inverness Caledonian Thistle (SOS 3,012) [Gers 6,623 and 6,416]

Motherwell (SOS 4,490) [Gers 10,092 and 9,063]

Kind of blows away this myth that there are thousands of home fans that stay away because Rangers (and Celtic) are visiting. In the case of Inverness and Motherwell the attendance was more than doubles when Rangers visited. The figures for Dundee were from the 2004-05 season, the last time they were in SPL.

The Daily Rhebel yesterday had "over 14k tickets sold" and "ready to smash the 15k+ attendance last time Rangers came" :lol:

They also had the Inverness v Killie game as easily more than the last time the tie was played last year . . . . they ended up with 300+ less :rolleyes:

as much as the Daily Rhecord begged/wished/prayed for this to be a massive success it failed miserably!

Just as well SKY were on the ball to rub it in to the clowns :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: