Charles Green 'we've paid our debts'

paisleyroad

Thanked for paying for services we recieved, don't be so stupid.

It was a condition of our license anyway, Rangers did not pay them out of kindess so they hardly should expect a thank you.

And since when have u ever heard of a new company paying for the old companys debt?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear, sick of these numpties trying to find anything to pin on us. As for the unpronounceable player names, I suppose Sebastian Faure and Andre Moritz are quite difficult to say for the "over-aged" :P

Anyways. :beer1::cgreen:

So why have we not heard anything in the media about this? Are they not supposed to do there job correctly and report on news like this?

They couldn't write fast enough when we owed the debt. Now we have paid it back fuck all has been said about it.

I wouldn't have known this if it wasn't for Green making a statement on it.

(tu) Exactly, I never knew anything about it, and Im sure Fat Penlon wouldnt have made his snyde comments if he had. But if we had owed any cunt 50p every cunt would have known about it. :cgreen:

So why have we not heard anything in the media about this? Are they not supposed to do there job correctly and report on news like this?

They couldn't write fast enough when we owed the debt. Now we have paid it back fuck all has been said about it.

I wouldn't have known this if it wasn't for Green making a statement on it.

(tu) Exactly, I never knew anything about it, and Im sure Fat Penlon wouldnt have made his snyde comments if he had. But if we had owed any cunt 50p every cunt would have known about it. :cgreen:

The BBC Scotland are the worse by far, they even employ journos that no one else wants, just so they can have a bash at Rangers. I'm thinking in the main here about creep, but Jim Spunker, Stuart Cockgrove and Chuck Dung, depending on which way the winds blowing all have their wee digs in some way or another.

I was surprised to find that the BBC website, Rangers section, as well as the STV on, doesn't even have a mention of this story on it. Surprised when it was a BBC broadcast that the story is all about.

Fantastic statement yet again from the man in charge. I was weary, like many others when he arrived on the scene unknown and unheard of, but I'm fully 100% behind the guy now. He's doing the Club proud and fighting back. Also very nice to clear those debts.

At a complete tangent, I would assume the debts owed to Rapid Vienna are dealt with differently here? I await negative rep for bringing this up but I'm genuinely wondering what the deal with that is. I may have already missed something on it and if so I apologise.

How have i ruined any thread? Id prefer be banned from even looking at green threads. They are fucking nauseating.

You honestly believe he was sitting waiting to get on a radio phone to put some wanks right about a few facts on a Saturday night? Very good.

You choose to come into these threads. You love getting your digs in. So since your such an advocate of green not "talking pish", take some advice from yourself and stop talkng pish.

I dont care if he comes from the fucking moon, i just wish he would stop talking shite and get on with it. I cant even be bothered to pick apart this dross. Sitting waiting to get on a football phone in. Gies peace ffs. If he wants to talk to the bbc or clyde, he should ask his press officer for the direct number and hed be on there in two minutes.

Cant believe people swallow this shite.

Are you and Leggo one and the same?

:sherlock:;):cgreen:

I dont care if he comes from the fucking moon, i just wish he would stop talking shite and get on with it. I cant even be bothered to pick apart this dross. Sitting waiting to get on a football phone in. Gies peace ffs. If he wants to talk to the bbc or clyde, he should ask his press officer for the direct number and hed be on there in two minutes.

Cant believe people swallow this shite.

Would the Press Officer have the direct number? Charlie answers our ill informed critics and you moan about it. Would you have him sit in his ivory tower like DM did and let everyone attack us without even attempting to defend us?

You need to chill a bit before your hatred of CG gives you a hernia.

As somebody who called Whyte out from the off, and took pelters for it, then ive remained openly cautious about Chuck. People are forgetting that Whyte was making noises back at the beginning and people on here were saying a lot of things they are saying about Chuck, but lets be clear about something.

There can be no comparison between the 2 of them at this stage.

Whyte was a disaster from his first spoken words on Rangers TV. People couldnt see it. They didnt want to see it. Conversely, Green knows exactly what he is saying. He speaks with confidence, bordering on a little arrogance(in a good way) But very importantly, he has found the money to put into the club, whilst being crystal clear that it is not his money.

I will still remain a little cautious, but by God, he is doing the right things and making the right noises so far. A long way to go though. (tu)