Playing for Scumland

ps95v7

Chris McLaughlin‏@BBCchrismclaug

Craig Levein says if all players were fit for duty, he probably wouldn't select #Rangers players for Scotland squad.

The above backs up why I don't want no Rangers player playing for the Republic Of Scotland we need adopt and strengthen our siege mentality GIRFUT.

I know the quote comes from BBC Shitland but we know they hate us, and are using our players as a stop gap with dare I say it the risk of injury, which we can ill afford.

Never assist our enemies :crabflute:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Levein says if all players were fit for duty, he probably wouldn't select #Rangers players for Scotland squad.

The above backs up why I don't want no Rangers player playing for the Republic Of Scotland we need adopt and strengthen our siege mentality GIRFUT.

I know the quote comes from BBC Shitland but we know they hate us, and are using our players as a stop gap with dare I say it the risk of injury, which we can ill afford.

I really wish i could be playing for rangers (apart from the obvious great reasons) just so when Shitland came calling i could stick 2 fingers up and say nah fuck that i play for the rangers. I really hate "our" national team and am proud to say i dont watch them.

Craig Levein is a shite manager. Why anyone would want to play under him is beyond me.

Black should tell him to get to fuck, specky rhat bastard that he is. Shove your 4-6-0 up your arse Levein, I'm sure you'd like it.

Excuse me, shove 4-6-0 up Levein's arse sideways.

Scumland?

Even as the site's resident English twat, I can see how wrong that description is.

Please don't let a small bunch of bigoted cunts besmirch the image of and your pride in your country of birth.

Scotland is so much more than a footballing body.

Agree. I don't understand this mentality at all.

You can't slag off the plastic paddies and then come out with pish like this.

'Scumland' and 'Shitland?' Is that what some of us are calling our own country now...? (td)

It is a shitey wee country. I fucking love the place, but it's been turned into an absolute shitehole by those in charge and were it not for Rangers I'd be looking for the first bus out.

"Scumland" and "Shiteland" sum up Scotland at this moment in time.

(tu) The tartan army don't want any Rangers playing for Scotland there manager doesn't want any. It's been like this for years but, they have an excuse now not to pick our players.

since they pretty much told us to fuck off and die, why should i support that? why should i support a nation who put the boot into us as we lay there helpless, why should i support a nation of arseholes who continue to boo rangers players and why should i support a nation thats bigoted towards protestant people?

fuck that and fuck them