John Brown

Bomber has made a bit of a fool of himself, but I think he really was speaking from the heart.

Some others only had their own interest at heart, you know the one's I mean? those who pinned they're colours to the mast of anyone who resembled a "Rangers Man"

President of the RST, Mr Dingwall, he is still in denial, that seat on the board is forever out of his reach and he cannot get his head around it, (nor his arse anywhere near it)

How any person can call himself a spokesman for the Rangers Fan's and not buy a season ticket, well it's a bit ridiculous in my opinion,

I think the RST should be disbanded, in my eyes they have zero credibility and they're actions could have seriously damaged the club

John Brown was in the Mortuary this afternoon, shouting show me the Deed ...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really no' intae the slaughtering of Bomber on here. Aye, he made an arse of himself, was almost certainly misguided & could well have been used by others as a patsy, taking advantage of his weaknesses/vulnerabilities and exploiting him for their own benefit but he's one of us.

He was out doing what he thought had to be done to save Rangers while most of us were watching it unfold on our screens - call that what you want but at least give him credit for having the courage of his convictions, off-target as (I hope) they may have been.

Bad behaviour can't always be excused by decent intentions.

Bad behaviour can't always be excused by decent intentions.

Totally agree. Doesn't mean it can't in this case though.

He hasn't really harmed anyone, has probably done more damage to his own reputation than anyone else's and was only doing what he thought was right.

By nuisance you mean asking pertinent questions? He clearly was out his depth, but he has nothing to apologise to Charles Green for. People seem determined to ridicule the man, the 'show me the deeds' 'comedy' is embarrassing.

Good yin Gunslinger :lol:

Bomber attempted to ask pertinent questions whilst dodging answering the same pertinent questions when they were put to him.

As for the comedy, he brought that and more upon himself.

His shameful attempts to derail the club at such a crucial time could well have ended Rangers for good.

Where's all your "Rangers men" now ?

If they were true Rangers men they'd be looking to invest in the club.

"Rangers men" my arse. <cr>

In all honesty though I have nothing against Bomber and I respect him as a legend still.

I just found that demonstration of his cringeworthy and at times hilarious.

Also respect him for standing up for what he believes in, albeit his beliefs may be/appear to be way off the mark.

I don't fully trust Charles Green and to be honest I probably never will after wha we've gone though lately but I truly beleive that Green wants us to be the best again as it will ensure him a greater pay-off so it's in his best interests to make sure we are successful.

A shrewd business man is what we need; not a screaming ex-pro with no experience in running a club or business.

As the title says i wonder what bomber is thinking now after today's events regarding season tickets. Being 30 years old i remember John Brown in the 9 in a row era, and the performance he put in against Leeds at Elland Road in 92, so in my eyes he will always be a legend, however i feel he let himself down over his "takeover bid" which has all gone very quite now. Is it now time that he came out and appologised to Charles Green and admit he was wrong?

Apologise for wanting fan ownership? I will always want fan ownership as it is the only way we will ever guarantee that we never get f#cked over again. Does it stop me from appreciating the fact that Green is standing up for us, etc? Of course not, and I do think he has done very well so far, but I still think fan ownership is the way to go, whenever that may be.

Apologise for wanting fan ownership? I will always want fan ownership as it is the only way we will ever guarantee that we never get f#cked over again. Does it stop me from appreciating the fact that Green is standing up for us, etc? Of course not, and I do think he has done very well so far, but I still think fan ownership is the way to go, whenever that may be.

The funding nor the unity is there for fan ownership.