Behind closed doors game v Hamilton

bluenose_72

According to Scott Burns in Twitter we have a behind closed doors game against Hamilton tomorrow that will feature 3 trialists - Faure, Moritz and a Greek defender.

Hopefully they impress (tu)

i might have picked the tweet up wrong mate but did he not say another brazillian winger as well as moritz?

i might have picked the tweet up wrong mate but did he not say another brazillian winger as well as moritz?

I kind of thought that as well. It's either the 3 I mentioned or those 3 plus another Brazilian winger. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Signings players like Black and Sandaza is great, but there is always added excitement in signings players you have never heard of. The buzz of attending a game and watching a new unknown has never left me, the possibility the player could be the next fans favourite/hero or a complete dud is undoubtedly one of the best moments when a new season begins.

I will always be a sucker to an exotic name! (until they play of course).

Signings players like Black and Sandaza is great, but there is always added excitement in signings players you have never heard of. The buzz of attending a game and watching a new unknown has never left me, the possibility the player could be the next fans favourite/hero or a complete dud is undoubtedly one of the best moments when a new season begins.

I will always be a sucker to an exotic name! (until they play of course).

exactly the same mate. when you hear a foreigner youve never heard of linked with the rangers you get a the excitement of the unknown :lol: