Broadfoot "agrees in principle" to be released

There's obviously somebody snooping around him. I always said the only reason he's still here is cos nae cunt wants him. As soon as there's a hint of a move, he'll be off.

So 'The Special One' made that call eh? :sherlock:

I can hear it now:

"Hello...this is 'The Special One' calling....can I speak to 'The Special School One' please?" :rolleyes:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 'The Special One' made that call eh? :sherlock:

I can hear it now:

"Hello...this is 'The Special One' calling....can I speak to 'The Special School One' please?" :rolleyes:

Oh no, Kirky boy is certainly 'The Special One', he's just a different kind of special.

I bet Ramos is shite-ing himself. Poor Kirk will probably burn his face making Paella. Or maybe toast.

Seriously? doh

I've thanked him for doing it the right way (he stayed when others baled out) but a footballer he is not.

Yeah, he had his shite games but hes a Rangers man and im kinda sad hes going, end of an era in a way. We will hopefully get a better RB to replace him if we need to with the Greek lad just signed but all the best to the real Captain Kirk.

Yeah, he had his shite games but hes a Rangers man and im kinda sad hes going, end of an era in a way. We will hopefully get a better RB to replace him if we need to with the Greek lad just signed but all the best to the real Captain Kirk.

To each their own I suppose. He was always a centre-half in my eyes - and not a very good one at that - but a Rangers fan who played for the club and for that he'll be happy.

The "Bill Shatner" fan boys won't like this. :sherlock:

To each their own I suppose. He was always a centre-half in my eyes - and not a very good one at that - but a Rangers fan who played for the club and for that he'll be happy.

The "Bill Shatner" fan boys won't like this. :sherlock:

I know his footballing skills were not to everybodys taste :pipe: the Bill Shatner fanboys can suck it up and weep :sherlock:

Neil Alexander was a Walter signing but the Walter wonders are getting thin on the ground now.

I instantly thought of him the second I hit 'post'. Thought I'd managed an edit in time. Appears not. :D

For those wondering, I'd originally said Jig was the last remaining WS signing and would give Crocker a new bit of trivia to replace Papac being the only PLG signing left.