Broadfoot "agrees in principle" to be released

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you need to take a good look at yourselves.

Crazy isn't it. Im not half as embarrassed by this weekends result, as I am at the reaction to it and the reaction to this news about a man, who tried his hardest and never let anyone down through a lack of commitment to the club. Shameful, shameful behavior.

Hot Mama! :party:

This is a bright, bright day in the history of our club :21:

your usually sound with your comments mate but thats shit comment about a guy thats given us loyality in these trying times ,ffs Im not his biggest fan but i see no reason to rejoice this under these circumstances.Were you watching yesterday??

was never a fan of kirk but the attitiude of some of the posters on here is fuckin stinking.

he could have walked away when the other traitors did, so ive 10x more respect for him than i do for mcgre.... the players whos names dont deserve to even be mentioned.

he was capable of a performance aswell, he was one of our stand out performers when we went to old trafford couple of seasons back and came away with a draw. It was just the consistency - he had it, but he was consistantly bad :lol:

wish him all the best.

I think the attitude toward Broaders is pretty embarrassing lads. No-one is saying he is a world beater...far from it but he did a turn for us and unlike some, didn't stick the knife in when he could have. Also if this means more of Perry at Right back then I can guarantee within a month wel be begging for Kirky to come back!

Dont know the reasons for it yet but I am a bit surprised...He's not the best but can cover in at least 3 positions which surely with us having a small squad is a worthwhile factor to consider.

Oh well the show must go on...best of luck to you the white cafu...I will always remember the immaculate skills against mcgeady at the girodome..pricless

Good luck big man you were not a shite footballer player.Capped for Scotland scored for Scotland. Craig Lavino said you had limited abilities but you certainly had the ability to divide opinion.

I don't think he did because it was George burley that was in charge. And is getting capped for Scotland a good thing these days?

Anyone that is available can get a game for Scotland as long as your not a striker.

Too many people showing a complete lack of respect here.

We all understand that he wasn't very good at football, he simply wasn't good enough and his time is up here, but he stuck by us and gave 100% every time, that's all we can ask for in a player. He transferred over, which makes me respect him even more, and now he's agreed to terminate his contract so we can look elsewhere for better players.

All the best, Kirky and thanks for the memories :praise:

Too many people showing a complete lack of respect here.

We all understand that he wasn't very good at football, he simply wasn't good enough and his time is up here, but he stuck by us and gave 100% every time, that's all we can ask for in a player. He transferred over, which makes me respect him even more, and now he's agreed to terminate his contract so we can look elsewhere for better players.

All the best, Kirky and thanks for the memories :praise:

We all understand that he wasn't very good at football

Biggest understatement ever :lol: