Broadfoot "agrees in principle" to be released

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True altthough i wonder what the team would look like if Ally got his first choice targets a year ago. Thats a discussion for another time though, the team is what it is and losing another player isnt really good news purely from a numbers point of view

personally I don't see it as a massive problem. If we stick with a back four we have several player who can play RB (Perry, Cole, Little, Greek Fella, Hegarty), If we go with 3 at the back expect to see Wallace play much further forward (pretty much left wing) and either jig or Black sitting deep to cover the defence.

Very harsh words for a guy that has limited ability but gave us as many good moments as some of the deserters.

Difference being he is one of us and for me wanted to stay around .Feel that he has been the fall guy for early season form in Allys eyes.

In present circumstances i do think its a big loss

Very harsh words for a guy that has limited ability but gave us as many good moments as some of the deserters.

Difference being he is one of us and for me wanted to stay around .Feel that he has been the fall guy for early season form in Allys eyes.

In present circumstances i do think its a big loss

I think its been instigated by the player to ensure that if he doesn't have a move when the window closes that he'll be able to join someone anyway as he is a free agent.

personally I don't see it as a massive problem. If we stick with a back four we have several player who can play RB (Perry, Cole, Little, Greek Fella, Hegarty), If we go with 3 at the back expect to see Wallace play much further forward (pretty much left wing) and either jig or Black sitting deep to cover the defence.

As always at the begining of a season, alot depends on injurys and im betting we will get a few this year, Ian Black is clearly major target already and with the transfer embargo looming i feel we may be streached come Nov Dec time when the injurys can be the most likely. Keeping Boca is looking more likely though i would hope.

Best of luck Broaders,I think he sometimes took unneeded stick on here, but other times he fully deserved it lol.

He showed loyalty, maybe he stayed a few weeks so we could get someone in to take his place?

Be carefull around eggs and everything will be fine big man :)

Whatever the views about Kirk on the pitch at least he stuck with the club in its darkest time and he has my thanks and best wishes in finding a new club.

But it's getting v.close to the transfer deadline and I think in this league we will need enough players who will appreciate what sort of fighting spirit is going to be needed to propel us to winning this league and a good way into next season too. Some home-grown players might yet be required who understand this. If more are to go before the deadline I sure hope we don't hear about it at the 11th hr 59th minute with no time left for Rangers to get a replacement. I'm looking forward to seeing who arrives before the deadline but have given up speculating who it might be.

Broadfoot was on 10k and thats the only reason he stayed. Who else would give him 10k a week?

Do you realise how backwards that post is mate?

He left a cushy job at 10k a week, yet no-one else will pay 10k a week. That means he is willingly going to lose out on money?

which negates the "he only stayed because he was on 10k"

<cr>