5 Signings my backside

sergi1980

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current fixed cost base is £22m hence on £15m of revenue we will lose £8m a year. Do you honestly think the club only has to pay first team wages???? Admin and Back room staff alone are another £7m. Murray Park and Ibrox cost £6m a year to keep the lights on. Sales and marketing another £2m. Add it all up and its £22m to £23m to keep the doors open.

We definitely need to raise a further £30m to stay competitive for when we get back into full flight football.

You've clearly demonstrated yourself that fan money is NOT running the club. who's pissing on who here? when you get into a debate try and start off from a position where you know something about what you're talking about.

Well, the first years accounts will make for interesting reading, wont it. How much of our £22/23m running expenses is going out the door? If you think we are losing 8m a year until we get back in the spl, i would suggest you know less than you are pretending to know.

With all due respect, you know absolutely nothing about football if you think our current squad is more exciting than our previous. Its all relative to the opposition. Comparing our players to Man Utds youths of that time is laughable ans stinks of retarded propaganda from Charles himself.

You seem to suggest that you are somehow in the loop with the new regime, so can you ask him if our club owes him for the purchase of our club? I know that the cva deal was to be done with a loan, but i cant find anything relating to the sale of a newco route. D&P deemed that it was none of our business. If you could ask him for me, id be grateful.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Aye, its boring that no-one knows if we owe them 10 million plus for the purchase of our club. It might be an explanation of why we cant afford to buy anyone, and wont be buying anyone for 2 years plus. Thats the reality. This is our squad for at least 18 months, regardless of injuries or players leaving.

I think people opinions of this will change rapidly if we lose a few key players to injuries/sales.

With all due respect, you know absolutely nothing about football if you think our current squad is more exciting than our previous. Its all relative to the opposition. Comparing our players to Man Utds youths of that time is laughable ans stinks of retarded propaganda from Charles himself.

You seem to suggest that you are somehow in the loop with the new regime, so can you ask him if our club owes him for the purchase of our club? I know that the cva deal was to be done with a loan, but i cant find anything relating to the sale of a newco route. D&P deemed that it was none of our business. If you could ask him for me, id be grateful.

the club was bought with £10m of equity capital you complete moron. The 20+ people that put the money in now own the limited company which owns the club and the assets. No-one owes anyone anything.

The loan that was going in previously to try and save the club would have been converted into equity if the CVA was approved. The reason it went in as a loan was that the Club was a PLC and we would have tripped over Take Over Panel rules by putting in equity capital. Really quite simple for the educated...The fact Charles was the only guy willing to go down the CVA route shows he truly cared about the club. The advantages of the CVA would have been we would have remained in SPL and Europe. I'm signing off. off to do something a bit more interesting than speaking to a moron on here

Aye, its boring that no-one knows if we owe them 10 million plus for the purchase of our club. It might be an explanation of why we cant afford to buy anyone, and wont be buying anyone for 2 years plus. Thats the reality. This is our squad for at least 18 months, regardless of injuries or players leaving.

I think people opinions of this will change rapidly if we lose a few key players to injuries/sales.

If you'd told me when we were demoted to division 3 that this would be our squad, I would have done a little jig of glee. 99% would have

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO SIGN ANYONE ELSE YOU FUCKING CLOWN WE ARE IN THE THIRD DIVISION, WHAT PART OF THIRD DIVISION DONT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING ABSOLUTE RETARD.

To everyone else I apologise for the caps lock lmao

the club was bought with £10m of equity capital you complete moron. The 20+ people that put the money in now own the limited company which owns the club and the assets. No-one owes anyone anything.

The loan that was going in previously to try and save the club would have been converted into equity if the CVA was approved. The reason it went in as a loan was that the Club was a PLC and we would have tripped over Take Over Panel rules by putting in equity capital. Really quite simple for the educated...The fact Charles was the only guy willing to go down the CVA route shows he truly cared about the club. The advantages of the CVA would have been we would have remained in SPL and Europe. I'm signing off. off to do something a bit more interesting than speaking to a moron on here

All I can see is you hitting out with figures and info and this guy going "you're mad/mental/wrong/alloftheabove"

Give up mate, its a fishing exercise.

I don't think he's the one who knows nothing about football or finances from the amount of guesswork and wild assumption you have been making. I have yet to see some solid facts to back up any of your assertions. If we can build on thursdays performance and with a few youngsters showing promise in the U20 team (Gasparotto and Murdoch to name two) then there is a foundation to build on and develop. Of course the comparison with United is a unrealistic but to call what Charles Green has said and done 'retarded propaganda' is hysterical nonsense. What sort of squad did you expect?

Aye you sign off on a complete lie. The loan for a cva wasnt to be converted to anything. It was to be payed back by the club, with interest by 2020. All available on or own website for anyone to check. Insulting my perceived lack of education doesnt make your lies any more plausible.

Charles wasnt the only man prepared to try the cva route, and to say that as a reason he "cared" for the club is laughable.

Take over panel rules for investing equity capital, just lol.

I don't think he's the one who knows nothing about football or finances from the amount of guesswork and wild assumption you have been making. I have yet to see some solid facts to back up any of your assertions. If we can build on thursdays performance and with a few youngsters showing promise in the U20 team (Gasparotto and Murdoch to name two) then there is a foundation to build on and develop. Of course the comparison with United is a unrealistic but to call what Charles Green has said and done 'retarded propaganda' is hysterical nonsense. What sort of squad did you expect?

I dont think ITK was making a comparison in terms of quality of player. What he meant was they all make up the midfield and are coming through at the same time. It is similar in that regard.

No you haven't - you're just someone who has been to see Rangers.

A Rangers fan (supporter) is someone who wouldn't whinge jusut weeks after the club staved off extinction.

A Rangers fan (supporter) would take the rough with the smooth - the good times and the bad times - in their stride.

I see none of the above in your post.

Its my opinion and i can say what i want, for you to judge me as a supporter you can blow it out your arse. I dont know you so your comments are meaningless to me. But clearly there are other people who agree with some of the things i said.

We will no doubt also have a manageable wage bill and are no longer living outwith our means. That to me is crucial. :praise:

According to "intheknow" we have a £8m black hole per season, that the investors are picking up, and im the uneducated one. Dont be surprised if we get hit with a bill for £2/3 million come the end of each season for "management services".

People have to realise that the football at the moment is of secondary importance. It more important that we have honest people at the helm, that want the best for Rangers. This is something we dont have, in my opinion.

According to "intheknow" we have a £8m black whole per season, that the investors are picking up, and im the uneducated one. Dont be surprised if we get hit with a bill for £2/3 million come the end of each season for "management services".

People have to realise that the football at the moment is of secondary importance. It more important that we have honest people at the helm, that want the best for Rangers. This is something we dont have, in my opinion.

Who or what is "intheknow"? A blackhole where? Our wage bill has been cut from over £30m to what must now be under £10m.

According to "intheknow" we have a £8m black whole per season, that the investors are picking up, and im the uneducated one. Dont be surprised if we get hit with a bill for £2/3 million come the end of each season for "management services".

I know you are quoting IKT, but was that not the figure we had before all the shit happened, surely with the wage bill now considerably lighter (both in terms of less players and on less money) that cant still be true

Aye you sign off on a complete lie. The loan for a cva wasnt to be converted to anything. It was to be payed back by the club, with interest by 2020. All available on or own website for anyone to check. Insulting my perceived lack of education doesnt make your lies any more plausible.

Charles wasnt the only man prepared to try the cva route, and to say that as a reason he "cared" for the club is laughable.

Take over panel rules for investing equity capital, just lol.

It says it was a loan till 2020 specifically so that we don't trip over Take Over Panel rules you moron. What the loan providers decide to do the minute after the CVA was approved was up to them to vary. Equity Capital would have tripped us over Rule 9 and 29.9% threshold and we would have had to put a prospectus out to 26,000 shareholders within 4 weeks. We did not have the time to do this hence loan was the simple route. Lies eh? You sir are have no knowledge of take over rules and the ways to structure round them so wind your neck in.

CHARLES WAS THE ONLY MAN PREPARED TO GO DOWN THE CVA ROUTE. Brian Kennedy, Bill Miller, Blue Knights etc etc all down liquidaton route. Good bye doh

Its my opinion and i can say what i want, for you to judge me as a supporter you can blow it out your arse. I dont know you so your comments are meaningless to me. But clearly there are other people who agree with some of the things i said.

I'd suggest that the percentage of people on here who have commented favourably to your post are about 5% max

It says it was a loan till 2020 specifically so that we don't trip over Take Over Panel rules you moron. What the loan providers decide to do the minute after the CVA was approved was up to them to vary. Equity Capital would have tripped us over Rule 9 and 29.9% threshold and we would have had to put a prospectus out to 26,000 shareholders within 4 weeks. We did not have the time to do this hence loan was the simple route. Lies eh? You sir are have no knowledge of take over rules and the ways to structure round them so wind your neck in.

CHARLES WAS THE ONLY MAN PREPARED TO GO DOWN THE CVA ROUTE. Brian Kennedy, Bill Miller, Blue Knights etc etc all down liquidaton route. Good bye doh

It was loan because they wanted a risk free investment, much the same as they probably done the newco route with. The reason they couldnt put out a prospectus is because they couldnt tell the truth about their plans to the masses.

Strange that you think no-one else was going the cva route, you must have been asleep for the last year. Re-writing history seems to be a strongg point of this new regime. Go back and tell your master not all of us are falling for his pish and bluster.