5 Signings my backside

sergi1980

So much for ticket money being invested in the team . 1 fuckin signing and some idiot whos scored 3 goals in 17 appearances in the 3rd tier of italian football. What happened to the list of players ally had and bocanegras gone, fuckin nonsense. We dont want to scrape the league we want to romp it. What happens when templeton gets injured, 1 man doesnt make a team. Now we cant sign anyone over 18 till january 2014. I was slated on here for worrying regarding incoming players last night. I bet theres more than me concerned now. The next 18 months are going to be brutal. Very pissed off bear.

The same moron who posted we should buy robbie savage then two minutes later posted a thread about not panic buying

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give your season ticket to someone that actually loves the club. Wasted on you

Exactly I had a season ticket for 10 years and had to give it up for this season because I need to pay my own and simply can't afford it and I would absolutely kill to have it still just not the same sitting in the house on a Saturday afternoon instead of being at Ibrox.

Bang out of order, im certainly not a taig. 32 years ive supported gers. I support gers for football not religion

supporting the gers is more powerfull than any any religion, in fact it is my main religion and we have many followers. taig accusations are bang out of order but it was a cunt of a post and uncalled for regardless of what was said. we've done alright.

this is a great point.never thought about it like that. we've two international cb's coming back next year

i think there is a goo chance they will play next year aswell or they would have just left totaly

at whose expense players that have stayed and fought the good fight ?

Fuck up Sergi, so you'd have preferred to let the Templeton deal slip and sign some trialists? They can still be signed, there was no rush to get them over the line. It was all about Templeton.

No im delighted wi temps but say hearts beat liverpool who would we have got then because they wouldnt have sold him if they made group stages. Buisness should have been done before yesterday

No im delighted wi temps but say hearts beat liverpool who would we have got then because they wouldnt have sold him if they made group stages. Buisness should have been done before yesterday

You really think Hearts would leave Templeton up here to discuss a move to Rangers when they have a huge match with Liverpool?

It may have been a very good plan by Charles Green too,if Hearts are as skint as has been said then maybe Green knew they would get desperate as the transfer window edged closer to shutting and deal at a lower price.

But EVERYONE else was doing business on final day. Its how it works. Brinkmanship. MCFC signed 5 players in one day.

Look i admit my post is a little ott, i just dont want to see us fall flat on our faces. Its just frustration.

Sorry gents

Well done for posting that, we all get frustrated at times, some of us go Panda beating and some buy a stress ball, some have a rant on an internet forum, no harm done