Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

Why should they? This isn't VB, an alternative opinion is allowed on here. I don't agree with everything GCL says but the guy is clearly a bear and, therefore, has every right to freely post his opinions on here.

Agreed completely.

I almost never agree with what he posts and his Murray love is unbelievable, but he has every right to post here as much as anyone else.

Didn't mean to negative rep that, someone balance it out please?

Cheers, pal. I'm a character.

No, no you're not.

This is what you undoubtedly are :wanker:

And as for your fellow- :wanker: , Cartman Lee, he was a tarrier troll on FF years ago, and the sad b@stard continues to be a tarrier troll on here.

So, to sum up:

you and Cartman Lee are a couple of :wanker: .

Devoid of any semblance of charm, wit or personality you have no hope whatsoever of getting your hole.

Is that what the problem is?

No, no you're not.

And as for your fellow- :wanker: , Cartman Lee, he was a tarrier troll on FF years ago, and the sad b@stard continues to be a tarrier troll on here.

So, to sum up:

Devoid of any semblance of charm, wit or personality you have no hope whatsoever of getting your hole.

I've been on FF for 12 years, I'm well aware of who he was on it. The rest of your post is a bit silly, wind your neck in.

He knows fuck all...there is no "source"

He has seen a chance to attack a guy who has been having a go at rangers and wants to make a name for himself....the fact he has to use a stadium disaster to do it doesn't seem to bother him.

these guys who are going "on the attack" on our behalf are making a right royal arse of it, I wish they would give us all a fecking break and shut up....

What we have learned is that your a very loud (in the Internet sense) enemy of the Rangers family.

Take care.

Why should they? This isn't VB, an alternative opinion is allowed on here. I don't agree with everything GCL says but the guy is clearly a bear and, therefore, has every right to freely post his opinions on here.

Not everyone agrees on VB, VBs are individuals, not clones despite the misconception created by attention seeking trouble makers like yourself and Cartman......

You just see what you want to see, big yin. If you think I haven't posted about Rangers on here then I'd advise getting your eyesight checked.

Well stop nipping at good bears on here and start posting some stuff about the team your meant to love.

The writing on Rangers Media is excellent. Some really good articles appear on this site. Sadly cretins like you bring the quality of the forum down to this type of level.

Let me make something clear. You are a coward. You bump your gums anonymously on a forum and slag people like Bill who have the balls to put their opinions out there in their own name.

You also have a worrying obsession with me, despite me generally ignoring you. Seek help.

another one thats noticed .Well said mate :praise:

No, no you're not.

So, to sum up:

Superb post mate .At last a few bears telling it how it is .These two cause nothing but trouble on here .How the fuck GCL has so many reps ill never know as all he does is bad rep,bitch and wine at good fellow bears comments.

If memory serves I lasted about 3 weeks on VB, don't believe anything Willhelm tells you. That place is like a massive sowing circle.

OK, so you lasted 3 weeks on an exclusively Rangers site, whereas you're in your 13th year on a Taig-infested site.

Again, more than enough said.

OK, so you lasted 3 weeks on an exclusively Rangers site, whereas you're in your 13th year on a Taig-infested site.

Again, more than enough said.

That probably says more about VB than it does about me. If you're insinuating that I'm not a bear then, seriously, just grow up.