Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

That probably says more about VB than it does about me. If you're insinuating that I'm not a bear then, seriously, just grow up.

Yeah, it says that blatant shitstirrers who offer nothing else, can do one and do one sharpish...

Yeah, it says that blatant shitstirrers who offer nothing else, can do one and do one sharpish...

No it doesn't. I don't want to get in a debate about VB so I'll leave it there but the guy above was clearly insinuating I wasn't a bear, which is ridiculous and childish.

No it doesn't. I don't want to get in a debate about VB so I'll leave it there but the guy above was clearly insinuating I wasn't a bear, which is ridiculous and childish.

Regarding VB, fair enough but bear in mind you brought it up with your this isn't like VB, we have and are allowed differing views post... so in that respect, should have expected some sort of retort in defence of VB.

Regarding the user thinking you aren't a Bear, like yourself .. he is entitled to that view, as differing views are tolerated on here ;)

Regarding VB, fair enough but bear in mind you brought it up with your this isn't like VB, we have and are allowed differing views post... so in that respect, should have expected some sort of retort in defence of VB.

Regarding the user thinking you aren't a Bear, like yourself .. he is entitled to that view, as differing views are tolerated on here ;)

I retract my original comment about VB.

Regarding that user, he is being childish.

The writing on Rangers Media is excellent. Some really good articles appear on this site. Sadly cretins like you bring the quality of the forum down to this type of level.

Let me make something clear. You are a coward. You bump your gums anonymously on a forum and slag people like Bill who have the balls to put their opinions out there in their own name.

You also have a worrying obsession with me, despite me generally ignoring you. Seek help.

Here's a event that will interest most

Let's have a Skelf vs GCL boxing match for charity.

Yes GCL im calling you out in front of the full forum so let's get it on. I've asked you by PM but you just brushed it off.

Here's a event that will interest most

Let's have a Skelf vs GCL boxing match for charity.

Yes GCL im calling you out in front of the full forum so let's get it on. I've asked you by PM but you just brushed it off.

Bareknuckle?

Agreed completely.

I almost never agree with what he posts and his Murray love is unbelievable, but he has every right to post here as much as anyone else.

Didn't mean to negative rep that, someone balance it out please?

Done, agreed with most of it, barring the wee dig at VB lol

I remember seeing Republican banners on this cunts twitter page ages ago. He is just an utter cunt. A rubbish journalist too. People like him should be outed for the agenda they clearly have. Mocking the Ibrox disaster is a disgrace and we should defend our club and our dead. (tu)

You lasted about a week and I banned you for being a complete cockend. Very few posters are banned from VB for comments or their views. Most members are banned for not being active, which is stipulated in the rules when joining.

However, you were a completely different case altogether. You continually tried to be a smart arse, you have the views of a Bheast and you act like a Bheast. I'm sure 99.9% of VB members agreed with you being sent to cyberspace.

I have yet to read any thread where you contribute anything to the Rangers cause. Posters like you and that other Bheast GCL, should be nowhere near any Rangers forum.

:lol: Aye, well you're hardly the voice of sanity though. I take all that as a compliment coming from you.

That's why you continually reply to my every word. I'll say again, you should be nowhere near any Rangers website. You are a Bheast and you bring nothing positive to the Rangers forums. You are not like any Bear I've ever came across. In fact, if you're a Rangers man, I'll eat my hat. You are without doubt, a supporter of Torbett's troopers.

Go home Dangleberry.

PS I'll say no more.

No offence mate but simmer down will ye.

Your certainly no knight and shining armour racing to save the bears from the papes sa gee yersel peace fuck sake!

Did I say I was? I'm merely replying to a twat who continually attacks Rangers fans. Try and write in English, the Errshire brogue can be hard to understand when written.

A will write what ever way a choose.

A just got the feeling you were trying to class yourself as some sort of modern day hero with yer trenches pish etc!