***The Official Rangers v Montrose Thread***

simplythebest

Lets just get our Best Eleven on that Pitch , and Ally please don't take of our Play Makers.

I don't want to see any Goals Conceded, and nothing more than a Win will do for me .

Get it done Rangers, and give us attacking minded Football Played on the Ground along with some Goals.Lets get this done Tomorrow Rangers ,we can go second with a Good Win as Elgin ,Peterhead and Clyde all lost today.So come on Gers, and stop Farting about .

The team need to give ally a lift they owe him his loyalty and produce an attacking ruthless display and

the three points - the new signings need to up their game .

We have three players Mc Gregor , Mc Cullough & Mc Kay doing their bit the rest

need to get up to and step up & play.

The team need to give ally a lift they owe him his loyalty and produce an attacking ruthless display and

the three points - the new signings need to up their game .

We have three players Mc Gregor , Mc Cullough & Mc Kay doing their bit the rest

need to get up to and step up & play.

McGregor?

Lets just get our Best Eleven on that Pitch , and Ally please don't take of our Play Makers.

I don't want to see any Goals Conceded, and nothing more than a Win will do for me .

Get it done Rangers, and give us attacking minded Football Played on the Ground along with some Goals.Lets get this done Tomorrow Rangers ,we can go second with a Good Win as Elgin ,Peterhead and Clyde all lost today.So come on Gers, and stop Farting about .

We can go second with a win,as Elgin,Peterhead,and Clyde all lost,fckn surreal,sorry but its fckn surreal <cr>

Just back from holiday,and missed our poor week of late.

Normally can't afford to go to games, but today is my 1st game of the season, really hoping for a good performance, especially at home, anyone know the best place to sit for a good atmosphere ?

My Team would be

Alexander

Argyriou

Cribari

Faure

Wallace

Shiels

Black

Hutton

MacLeod

McKay

McCulloch

Normally can't afford to go to games, but today is my 1st game of the season, really hoping for a good performance, especially at home, anyone know the best place to sit for a good atmosphere ?

My Team would be

Alexander

Argyriou

Cribari

Faure

Wallace

Shiels

McKay

McCulloch

Good to hear mate, enjoy! (tu)