BBC Scotland Radio

MayboleLoyal_atb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the problem, in a couple of days we'll have forgot about this and then they'll have another dig and we'll do fuck all again.

It needs someone like Charles Green or the like to come out and make a statement regarding the BBC, they are rhats to a man and we welcome them to our famous stadium, sickening it is.

I can't do it, I just can't listen to this pair of humourless, desperate, childish pigs ruining the airwaves with their oh-so-apparent vile retort on our team.

Has ever a pair of bitter bastards like those two ruined a Saturday afternoon as much as them?

But we are sensible folk here. We know that the length and breadth of the country are obsessed with Rangers, and they always will be, so perhaps that's why they HAVE to talk about us.

Maybe we should pity them; their teams will never, ever find success (though Cosgrove is bullshitting with his 'love' for St Johnstone; clearly a fat Timothy if ever there was one). But it's impossible; they only are relevant to the hate-filled mobs who still cling to the notion we are a new team, etc.

Let them have those over-bloated, irrelevant pair. Let them live in their fantasy-filled worlds. Let them kid themselves.

We are the only team to talk about. They know it.

IF everyone in this forum were to start typing the ftp.... would bbc radio and wee hugh on clyde report it do you think ?

:rolleyes:

Great idea! Let's all conform to a sectarian stereotype so we can get slandered and misrepresented all over again.

Timmy would not love such a plan, to be sure, to be sure.

You're a cunning strategist. People will never see through that one.

They 2 fat clowns cosgrove and Cowan are currently having a "debate" which the titled "Super Ally or Fat Sally"

A hate they two bastards!

They slag and hate celtic as much as us.Calm down,the show opens up with "the most petty and ill-informed football show on radio".

I'm positive some on here are at the wind up,two unfunny clowns ripping the pish..........fucking grow a set for fuxache!

They slag and hate celtic as much as us.Calm down,the show opens up with "the most petty and ill-informed football show on radio".

I'm positive some on here are at the wind up,two unfunny clowns ripping the pish..........fucking grow a set for fuxache!

That would be easier to believe if they weren't using the timmy handbook of sporting integrity and propaganda written by ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ e.g. "financial doping", "cheating", etc., etc.

Nope , i disagree. I have heard that pair of fucking lassies refer to us as " currant buns " but call the jolly kiddyfiddlers " the hoops " . heard that a while ago and don't listen to anything they produce now .

I'm fucking sick of this one sided attack , I don't think either of them have any tarrier leanings but they do hate us . Cowan humped his maw until he met his wife , big saft mummy's boy .

Was working yesterday and out of the central belt so I listened to the national station for football stuff and I have to disagree, with these two I reckon it,s personal at every opportunity they have a dig.I will be honest I used to like cowans sense of humour (no the other tosser though)but I reckon with this they have gone too far.Today I tuned in for 5mins (honest)and they seemed to say that coisty had complained via chick young about the sort of things they had been coming away with.Without being paranoid I don,t think half the stuff would have been said or suggested if it was they who can,t be named :ph34r:

Nope , i disagree. I have heard that pair of fucking lassies refer to us as " currant buns " but call the jolly kiddyfiddlers " the hoops " . heard that a while ago and don't listen to anything they produce now .

I'm fucking sick of this one sided attack , I don't think either of them have any tarrier leanings but they do hate us . Cowan humped his maw until he met his wife , big saft mummy's boy .

I'm sure that fat twat cowans never kicked a baw in his life but he maybe feels an affinity for a kiddy fiddling team.

Maybe they remind him of his youth or summat.