***Official Wales V Scotland thread***

derek1872

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland were pretty awful second half and Wales just deserved the victory overall. A good few contentious decisions especially the Scotland goal that was chalked off. Why, I don't know. Bale tripped himself up as well.

Anyway Levein is a tit and so are the folk on here that just come on to slag off Scotland and have a wee snigger.

We were pretty awful in the 1st half as well. Depressing stuff.

im not gonna lie i went fucking mental when that tucked into the top corner, not sure whether it was because i fucking hate scottish football or because it was such a scorcher, plus wales deserved it, all that scottish attacking players and levein parks the bus, what a fucking joke. pleased for wales after everything thats gone on.

come on england... :sherlock:

YEEEEEEEEEES!

GET IN!

Scotland will be playing in the 2014 World Cup on the playstation as usual.

Thanks Wales for ending Scotland's world cup hopes.

Thank you Germany for destroying Ireland too.

That is all.

I would love Scotland to beat Belgium and Croatia just to see the look on your face.

:7326:

im not gonna lie i went fucking mental when that tucked into the top corner, not sure whether it was because i fucking hate scottish football or because it was such a scorcher, plus wales deserved it, all that scottish attacking players and levein parks the bus, what a fucking joke. pleased for wales after everything thats gone on.

come on england... :sherlock:

I do not care about neg rep tonight, but if you feel that way, jog on and follow Man Utd

Am I the only Rangers & Scottish follower on tonight, btw you can stick Jon Terry up your arse

Allen, Ramsey dominated the midfield in the 2nd half and out played Fletcher and Scott Brown. Scotland had no control in the 2nd half. So it wasn't all just down to Bale, he got in those positions because Wales had a lot of the ball in good areas.

Brown went off at half time and Levein thought it would be idea to put Adam on, who was the main reason in my opinion, that Wales seized control in midfield, stupid by Levein.