Barcelona...

I think it depends who Barcelona line up with.

If they rest the likes of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta then I think it will be a tight game but starting with those plus guys like Sanchez, Pedro and Villa then I can see plenty of goals for Barcelona.

I would however point out Cet*c could well score 1 or 2 too as Barcelona are dire at the back just now as we saw at the weekend and will ship a goal or two which usually does not matter as they tend to score more than they let it.

(tu)

No idea about RB tbh but the others are Song JM Alba.

Martin Montoya will play at RB

I would imagine they will play 3 at the back that's what they played against Real Madrid in defense so if they feel confident enough to do that against Real Madrid then they will have no problem playing that team against Samaras and co when you consider than Montoya and Alba are both attacking fullbacks that is astonishing. I wouldn't be suprised if some of the Barca haters on here are hoping Celtic beat them a few people on here get more worked up over El Classico than they do over Rangers.

Montoya Song Alba

I think Adriano is right footed so maybe he can go there. I'm only assuming he's right footed because he scored a right foot finish for Sevilla against us.

He'd probably be the best bet if he is...they don't have much more option that that from the squad list they have for CL.

It shouldnt be a problem if the do start with their best passers, in all reality they should not be giving up the ball too much against them if they play at their best. The trouble is Barca turning up and treating it like a training game.

He'd probably be the best bet if he is...they don't have much more option that that from the squad list they have for CL.

It shouldnt be a problem if the do start with their best passers, in all reality they should not be giving up the ball too much against them if they play at their best. The trouble is Barca turning up and treating it like a training game.

no Martin Montoya a natural RB and one of Barcelona's most promising youth players will be the best bet

Martin Montoya will play at RB

I would imagine they will play 3 at the back that's what they played against Real Madrid in defense so if they feel confident enough to do that against Real Madrid then they will have no problem playing that team against Samaras and co when you consider than Montoya and Alba are both attacking fullbacks that is astonishing. I wouldn't be suprised if some of the Barca haters on here are hoping Celtic beat them a few people on here get more worked up over El Classico than they do over Rangers.

Montoya Song Alba

I'm not a big Barca fan or Madrid for that matter both grind me tbh.

Any team playing against them gets my backing though, I wont be watching it though. Chelsea will be my match of choice tonight, hoping to see a good game although they could struggle.

Read that fat welsh cunt Hartson can't see past Celtic tonight!!!

Nae wonder the fucking roaster owed the bookies 400 grand.

5,6 or 7-0 to Barca.

Did he actually say that?? :lol:

You wouldnt bet against Barca.....EVER! Not saying they arent beatable, but you just wouldnt put money on it, unless it was crazy odds and a low bet!

No wonder, indeed, that he was fooked by the bookies!