Barcelona...

i admire the way barca have perfected it, but as real have shown in the last 2 games aainst barca it can eventually be studied and countered, and barca dont have a plan B it seems

No plan B?

You seen the bench?

Get tello's pace on now,along with Villa and that 5-1 that someone mentioned could happen.

They fuckpigs cant defend like this all night.

For most of the time, you are right.. But all teams need to have a plan B, or mix up their play...in my opinion, of course. This was proven last season...they lost it!

I would agree with that. They had no plan B against Chelsea, but they were just out of sorts in general last season. The Barcelona of 08/09 and 10/11 were never boring, never one dimensional, never "over-complicated" and they had answers for every question asked of them. It's only when they play shite that people start saying "tiki-taka" is shite. Well, it's shite when done badly, just like every tactic.

I would agree with that. They had no plan B against Chelsea, but they were just out of sorts in general last season. The Barcelona of 08/09 and 10/11 were never boring, never one dimensional, never "over-complicated" and they had answers for every question asked of them. It's only when they play shite that people start saying "tiki-taka" is shite. Well, it's shite when done badly, just like every tactic.

I think if they were a little bit more direct, they would be far more effective.. I find the way the play now very boring...mostly impressive, but still boring.

No plan B?

You seen the bench?

Get tello's pace on now,along with Villa and that 5-1 that someone mentioned could happen.

They fuckpigs cant defend like this all night.

they could bring on andy carroll and still play the short passing game though, they never change their style even if it doesnt work for once

I think if they were a little bit more direct, they would be far more effective.. I find the way the play now very boring...mostly impressive, but still boring.

What on earth makes you think a bunch of players with the possession game drilled into them from a young age would be more effective if they played directly? And more effective than what? They have won two of the last four champions leagues and three of the last four domestic leagues. Their methods aren't exactly failing to bear fruit :lol:

they could bring on andy carroll and still play the short passing game though, they never change their style even if it doesnt work for once

Thanks to sky,Ive got a season ticket for them,bud.

The vast majority of the time it is a joy to watch.

All about opinions,tho.