Dean Shiels

skinnymate1690

What's everyone's opinions on how he has played since he came to us ?

Overall I would say he has been decent , good with the ball at his feet and scored a couple and important goals .

I think he needs to look for a pass sometimes rather than trying to go for glory though. Noticed it quite a lot in the past few games including yesterday he would opt to shoot even if it was a poor angle rather than look up and find a player in space and the shots yesterday apart fr the one the post were pretty awful

On his day he can destroy a team but so far this season he's been inconsistent. I'm putting this down to being at a new team and when they get on the same wave length he should shine. He is capable of 20+ goals a season in our team.

DEANO, DEANO, DEANO!

I think he struggled with the hatchet men of sfl3 but hes showing his class of late reminds me of a r de boer

Right, first off lets not start this Ronald De Boer comparison again because its embarrassing for those who say it and would be for Dean Sheils...De Boer was in a different league.

Sheils is a good player (SPL standard) and has done ok so far. He is a number 10 and should be played up front or in a free role and the reason he hasnt hit the heights of last season has been due to being played out of position. Fully confident he will be a big player for us over the next few years.