RTV Commentator - Screaming (WTF)

OzzieBear

Who is the commentator on RTV that screams at the top of his voice every time Rangers get a half chance?

Is it Tom Miller?

I don't mind a bit of enthusiasm but it's so fucking loud the speakers distort, if you turn it down you cannot hear the normal commentary.

May seem petty, but It is a problem because of the time difference I am usually watching in the wee small hours when the weans are in bed. Only choice is turn down the volume!!!!!

I tried to contact RTV via website, got no response. Does anyone have an email I could try.

Who is the commentator on RTV that screams at the top of his voice every time Rangers get a half chance?

Is it Tom Miller?

I don't mind a bit of enthusiasm but it's so fucking loud the speakers distort, if you turn it down you cannot hear the normal commentary.

May seem petty, but It is a problem because of the time difference I am usually watching in the wee small hours when the weans are in bed. Only choice is turn down the volume!!!!!

I tried to contact RTV via website, got no response. Does anyone have an email I could try.

He's always on Twitter so if you Tweet him, I'm sure he'll answer you direct.

Tom Miller

@TomCommentator

Is it Tom Miller?

He does get a bit vociferous at times but at least he keeps us awake between 2-4 in the morning :sleep1: Your best bet is a set of headphones and then you won't have to worry :D

He does get a bit vociferous at times but at least he keeps us awake between 2-4 in the morning :sleep1: Your best bet is a set of headphones and then you won't have to worry :D

This is my only issue with it....middle of the night....house pretty quiet....we get a quarter chance that goes 10 metres wide....and the missus gets woken up by Tom Miller....

Get's me in the bad books regularly haha.

This is my only issue with it....middle of the night....house pretty quiet....we get a quarter chance that goes 10 metres wide....and the missus gets woken up by Tom Miller....

Get's me in the bad books regularly haha.

My wife is used to my yelling at the telly after 30 years,but it's the neighbours who think a murder is happening at my place and call the Polis' for fuck all that does my head in :000000082:

Is it Tom Miller?

Well you are in Australia :7325: