Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

I think the dhims have complained about this petition, im sure i read somewhere that McConville had raised a concern about it. Anyone know anything. It seems to have been stuck on the same number for weeks.

I think the dhims have complained about this petition, im sure i read somewhere that McConville had raised a concern about it. Anyone know anything. It seems to have been stuck on the same number for weeks.

If true, I'd imagine it will be on one of the tim forums.

Why don't you go have a dig around Google then report back any findings.

This link may shed some light on why e-petitions are stalling http://scottishlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/holyrood-delays-e-petitions-over-fears.html

This link may shed some light on why e-petitions are stalling http://scottishlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/holyrood-delays-e-petitions-over-fears.html

Intresting reading but i thought this petition was a Westminster one as it concerns HMRC who are run from London, i may be wrong however but thanks for sharing it shows how the snp view football supporters in general (tu)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Should still be getting some official response one it's past 10K - doesn't need the full 100k - to be honest very few petitions make that number, even calls for bringing back hanging etc which you'd think were shoo-ins.

Just complain to HMT if they're not taking it up by means of an official statement, or to the office of the Leader of the House of Commons as they run the e-petitions site.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there still an appetite for this .I signed this form and got everyone I knew to do same but where are we at with it ?.As with everything connected with Hmrc and Craig Whyte takeover everything seems to have went very quiet .Don,t think the polis give a flying fuck about any investigation of Whyte .Somehow I wouldn't see this happening if it was a certain other club .

I got all my family to sign this. About 30 of us. Out of that only about half go to games. Cannot for the life of me work out how we got 35,000 in one week and only another 4,000 in six months.

I'd say there is a bit of shennanigans going on here.

I got all my family to sign this. About 30 of us. Out of that only about half go to games. Cannot for the life of me work out how we got 35,000 in one week and only another 4,000 in six months.

I'd say there is a bit of shennanigans going on here.

What? Like government not counting some of those who have signed it?

Don't talk shite.

It's simple, most people have seen it and don't care, or it hasn't been publicised that well.