Official E-Petition - Get Parliament to debate HMRC's leaks

Ricky_

Fell off the top trending petitions now. 11 people signed in the last hour. C'mon Bears, let's put our brains together and get this kick-started again.

The Facebook page has 285k likes, yet only 34k have signed the petition. Is there no way we can reach out to them all?

There are I'm told 30.000 registered members on this site if we all along with 2 others in our family circle sign the e petition pinned at the top of the page we would have the numbers in no time(100.000)Please bears get as many friends and family as you can to sign this and post the link on Facebook so we get the debate in Parliament required to start on the long road for justice, the enemy is not defeated we must galvanise as the evil cabal are far from finished.

Think it's stuck at around 35,000 now. I've added myself, wife mum and dad to that. For all the coverage it gets on forums like this there might still be a large number of Bears, especially older ones, who know nothing about it. The tech savvy take information for granted.

Could we use the monies from the RFFF to do radio and tv ads to reach out to others about the petition? What about contacting ex players to get them talking/ writing about the link to the petition on their programs/articles? DJ, Derek Ferguson and Hately spring to mind

All my family have signed.

Try emailing all your mates and ask them to email all of their mates. If there are 30,000 of us and we all have 10 mates and they all have 10 mates (not the same mates obviously) then it shouldn't take long to go viral.