Club not taking any tickets for DUFC Cup tie.

Senna

By the looks of things Green is practically naming and shaming the main instigators in having us put out the SPL. His statement prior to Motherwell was that they never really had a choice and had done nothing wrong.

Now hes for a boycott of these cunts and has slammed them in the statement. Wonder who else where the main players? Aberdeen hivs and taigs?

And dont forget the first ones to jump on the bandwagon of anti-rangers shite

HMFC

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thus is what we needed. Leadership no doubt he wouldve spoken to ally and Walter and got their feedback. Then you see RFC Dickson on twitter getting the same message from all bears.

Our board is listening to us for once and as we're loving it, it would seem all the tims are raging.

Would like to know who the rest of the cabal is though

Bit of common sense guys...if we have refused an allocation as a club then we won't be entitled to any money from the game....not the issue anyway and glad green has seen it that way as well.

No doubt you can refer us to the SFA rule that says that?

A monumentous day for Rangers Football Club.

We have the moral high ground on this one and any attempt by the Tarrier media to paint this in any other fashion is beneath contempt.

Well done Charles Green and the Rangers' Board.

A magnificent statement leaving that skinny bald bastard Thompson with nowhere to go other than to dip into his bag of sour grapes.

Fuck Dundee Hibernian. Fuck the SPL.

PS. Who is this Delahunt cunt people refer to often in this thread?

Surely not that bitter Tarrier prick that works for Radio Catolica?

He doesn't even enter my thoughts, nor does his Tarrier-filled fucking radio station.

Why?

'Cause I don't tune in and give them the advertising hit.

Those who get upset by this Rangers-hating fuck-pig should do likewise.

Boycott Tannadice - and boytcott Radio Clyde.

PPS. I was gonna' add, 'Boycott The Tarrier-loving Daily Record & Sunday Mail', but surely no-one on here needs to be told that one?

This is great news. It keeps everyone happy. I called for it myself Yesterday, it will help protect normal Rangers fans from the lunatic fringe of our support who threatened earlier also.

Indeed it is. Been some shocking comments in here today and this should nip it in the bud... hopefully.