Dundee united fans are

RFC55

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke, those idiots obviously know there is no way they would fill their own stadium so are resorting to try get celtic fans to go.

Seriously celtic fans don't even go to parkhead to watch their own team in the cup, how embarrassing would that be to their club if they paid to go watch us but can only get about 9000th for a home cup game.

Oh dear oh dear... I never thought I'd see another day when fans of other clubs turn up to sit in a specially allocated section to cheer on someone else.... Happened on Sunday at stadium mk where fans of tranmere and Luton ' join forces' to support afc in a wee corner of the ground. They had there own clubs scarfs and flags waving around whilst singing the name and praise of another club.... Thick, sad, lonely individuals

Tbf MK Dons are a total sell out of a club but thats neither here nor there in the BD.

This just proves how they cannot survive without Rangers supporters revenue.

This os bringing out tje worst in all of them.

Yet again it just shows all the filthy journos and SFA want to punnish Rangers.

Bring it on you bunch Bigots.

They really really dont like it.

Hit them where it hurts.

They have invited them to "protest against the zombies" Its from DUFC talk must be a forum or some shite or some twitter page :lol:

that. is. awesome. hold on, just so i have this straight - DUFC are asking PSFC to come to watch a game between us and DUFC. by doing so, and filling up the ground, we get more money. so they are asking PSFC fans to give Rangers money?

awesome. all the 'shelf fans will be in a quandry - what do they do? they hate us soooooo much, but they dont want to give us money. this is great.

Tbf MK Dons are a total sell out of a club but thats neither here nor there in the BD.

Most football fans would agree with u ( I don't, but like u say... Not bears den). 'twas just re itterating the point... Going out of your way to support a club that isn't yours is unbelievably gay

that. is. awesome. hold on, just so i have this straight - DUFC are asking PSFC to come to watch a game between us and DUFC. by doing so, and filling up the ground, we get more money. so they are asking PSFC fans to give Rangers money?

awesome. all the 'shelf fans will be in a quandry - what do they do? they hate us soooooo much, but they dont want to give us money. this is great.

I Just noticed that PSFC works for the tarriers both names

Pacific shelf and Penn State FC good work commrade :pipe:

It is absolutely ridiculous that Celtic fans would go and support a team in their own league just because they are playing rangers!! If this is not the epitome of obsession then I don't know what is!!

Do you think we would take a stand at tynecastle to watch hearts v Celtic just because the Tims were boycotting it!!

WE ARE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL

i'm not liking the capitalization of the shelf's name and the non-capitalization of the Teddies name in this 'ere post. i'm putting you on 'shifty' alert

It is absolutely ridiculous that Celtic fans would go and support a team in their own league just because they are playing rangers!! If this is not the epitome of obsession then I don't know what is!!

Do you think we would take a stand at tynecastle to watch hearts v Celtic just because the Tims were boycotting it!!

WE ARE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL

Mmmmmm.

Something wrong here.

i'm not liking the capitalization of the shelf's name and the non-capitalization of the Teddies name in this 'ere post. i'm putting you on 'shifty' alert

To be fair, on iPhones it automatically corrects Celtic to have a capital letter at the start due to the Celtic tribes etc not the football team. It also auto corrects Tims to a capital. Rangers is not automatically corrected neither is Hearts, I have had to put them in myself.

Could be mistaken, but if I'm right I'll be ordering a magnifying glass, trench coat and pipe

To be fair, on iPhones it automatically corrects Celtic to have a capital letter at the start due to the Celtic tribes etc not the football team. It also auto corrects Tims to a capital. Rangers is not automatically corrected neither is Hearts, I have had to put them in myself.

Could be mistaken, but if I'm right I'll be ordering a magnifying glass, trench coat and pipe

if this is true, then i re-tract my 'shifty' alert. not being part of the 21st century, i am unaware of most of what you wrote. but it was convincing.

Bigot of an Iphone. :sherlock: