Neil Alexander

nachothelegend

McGregor was always a real good shot-stopper......great at times tbh... but a big girl's blouse of a man..... his cowardly displays against fellow pros showed this to be true time and time again.

Alexander though for my money when ever I saw him.... was ALWAYS a better all-round goalkeeper.

Alexander has never let us down and barring a few bad games when brought in from the cold last season in the cup...he is a very consistent keeper.

There is alot of talk that we have a potentially world class keeper in our youth team and it can only benefit him working with someone like Neil, assuming as I would hope he stays...

Alexander though for my money when ever I saw him.... was ALWAYS a better all-round goalkeeper.

McGregor is five times the keeper Alexander is. There's a reason he didn't get a sniff at the first team while he was here.

Alexander is a decent, dependable keeper and I'm glad he stayed, but lets not go nuts.

McGregor a Girls blouse of a man?

Jesus Christ he is one of the best keepers in Europe in recent years and was responsible for beating the Tims on many occasions

If you're gonna slag folk cause they left fine. But tell the fucking truth.

Alexander is nowhere near the level McGregor was/is whether he stayed or not.

McGregor a Girls blouse of a man?

Jesus Christ he is one of the best keepers in Europe in recent years and was responsible for beating the Tims on many occasions

If you're gonna slag folk cause they left fine. But tell the fucking truth.

Alexander is nowhere near the level McGregor was/is whether he stayed or not.

mcGregor was shit at cross balls always terrified to come out.

Big Neil on the other hand is braver and commands his area much better than the Traitor who ran away.

He dives to the left and then to the Right,

Nei Alexandrr stayed for the fight.

Alexander probably commands my respect more as he stayed with us and he was patient in biding his time.

I'm sure there were bids for him, but he wanted to play for Rangers.

He certainly deserves his chance and our respect more than the ones who left us in our times of troubles.

I get that people appreciate Alexander for being a good pro, biding him time when he could have gone elsewhere and whatever else, but he was getting really well paid to do it. During administration it was reported that he earns/earned between 12-14k a week which is lunacy for a second choice keeper.

He's nowhere near the level of McGregor but he is a reliable enough keeper and that's exactly what we will need for the next few seasons.