The David De Gea Thread

derek1872

Won them a point, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

The last few responses in this thread prove men do NOT know everything about football, he is an embarrassment to such a great club, much better players have gone to the scrap heap.

To mention the holocaust at all, very sick !!!

He is a keeper who in MY OPINION I'd crap, me being female is irrelevant I know plenty of men who feel the same way that he should go.

Derek telling me to **** off over my opinion pretty sad and just rude.

I tell you if he was rangers keeper and cost so many goals, points, trophies, it would be a different story, god some of you were going nuts at Neil for his recent unusual blunder

P.s. Torres was once brilliant , Deagea never was and never will be

Was that De Gea's fault?

He's only 21. He'll be hitting his peak in about a decade.

He really should only be an understudy to a Van Der Sar type keeper but hes in at the deep end so he is going to learn the hard way. He will make mistakes but he made some excellent saves today as well. Plus the cross should never have been allowed to come in.

TBF must be trolling?

De Gea was absolutely blameless for anything yesterday. Pulled off a genuine world class save which was looking likely to have earned them three points until Spurs scored a very well worked goal which he could do nothing to stop.

I can't even take the posts above from her seriously, especially if she genuinely believes what she's typed.

TBF must be trolling?

De Gea was absolutely blameless for anything yesterday. Pulled off a genuine world class save which was looking likely to have earned them three points until Spurs scored a very well worked goal which he could do nothing to stop.

I can't even take the posts above from her seriously, especially if she genuinely believes what she's typed.

She must be, you can't take her seriously she can't spell his name. Either she is trolling or she has the capacity of a 14 year old. Some of de gea's saves yesterday were world class. I'm in no doubt the boy, in time will be an outstanding keeper. He was no where near been embarrassing yesterday.

De geas save today from Dempsey was outstanding and wasn't spoke about after the game enough,

I'd actually go all out and say it was up there with the goalies against PVH

As soon as he made that save I thought the same. Not quite as good as gorams or even McGregors in Europe but not far off.

The last few responses in this thread prove men do NOT know everything about football, he is an embarrassment to such a great club, much better players have gone to the scrap heap.

He is a keeper who in MY OPINION I'd crap, me being female is irrelevant I know plenty of men who feel the same way that he should go.

I tell you if he was rangers keeper and cost so many goals, points, trophies, it would be a different story, god some of you were going nuts at Neil for his recent unusual blunder

FUCK OFF!

what you doing out of the kitchen anyway

Former Liverpool defender Alan Hansen writes in his Daily Telegraph column that Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea "has a frailty and a weakness when the ball is in the air" and adds: "if he makes one more mistake that costs them like that, Sir Alex has got no alternative but to take him out and bring back Anders Lindegaard."

Former Liverpool defender Alan Hansen writes in his Daily Telegraph column that Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea "has a frailty and a weakness when the ball is in the air" and adds: "if he makes one more mistake that costs them like that, Sir Alex has got no alternative but to take him out and bring back Anders Lindegaard."

The media have a hard on for him. Most of the top keepers in the premiership have made a lot of errors this year but it's only De Gea that seems to get the headlines.

I can't ever remember Hansen getting anything wrong.

She must be, you can't take her seriously she can't spell his name. Either she is trolling or she has the capacity of a 14 year old. Some of de gea's saves yesterday were world class. I'm in no doubt the boy, in time will be an outstanding keeper. He was no where near been embarrassing yesterday.

Hahaha you guys are funny. The 1950's kitchen jokes are well outdated and just funny, my dears I can cook, clean, juggle and still watch the footie so don't worry about me ;)

As for 14 yrs I am probably older than most of you and have been watching football longer than most of you. That's your opinion and that's mine it doesn't warrant abuse or rudeness but I'm used to it fighting to be accepted as a knowledgable football female fan so doesn't matter to me carry on. Just because I don't agree with you on something doesn't make me a troll, sad.

Perhaps he will improve in a few years but I think he needs plenty more reserve games to improve his skills.

Has he been that much worse than Joe Hart this year? Don't get me wrong last year Hart was top goalkeeper but this year him & De Gea have been about as good as each other in my opinion but every mistake or small incident that happens with De Gea is magnified monumentally whereas Hart's mistakes get far less attention e.g. Sunderland.

De Gea is a great shot stopper, he needs to work on his crossing but he'll develop and get better all the time (tu)

Hahaha you guys are funny. The 1950's kitchen jokes are well outdated and just funny, my dears I can cook, clean, juggle and still watch the footie so don't worry about me ;)

As for 14 yrs I am probably older than most of you and have been watching football longer than most of you. That's your opinion and that's mine it doesn't warrant abuse or rudeness but I'm used to it fighting to be accepted as a knowledgable football female fan so doesn't matter to me carry on. Just because I don't agree with you on something doesn't make me a troll, sad.

Perhaps he will improve in a few years but I think he needs plenty more reserve games to improve his skills.

Why? He has been no worse than Hart or Reina, even Cech has had a rough few years. All have made a catalog of mistakes this season. He does however have to improve his coming for crosses skills because they are woeful.

Your right opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. You may well be very knowledgeable on football, but I think your wrong in thinking that De Gea is an embarrassment of goalie. He kept Man Utd in the game and I think he gets very bad press when Hart and Reina get none from their fuckups.

sorry if you were offended by my back in the kitchen talk. Bitches be crazy

I think you talk a lot of sense, I really do. De Gea would struggle to get in a League 1 side IMO. Poor mans Simon Mingolet.