Favourite ever celebration by a Rangers player

GrandSuckMaster

Super Allys overhead kick against Hibs in the Skol Cup final. He came off the bench. I think it was his first game back after breaking his leg. Came off the bench and scored an overhead kick to win us the cup.

His celebration was amazing. He was crying as well. But tears of joy. You could see just how much it meant to him. He was hugging big Mark and tears were in his eyes. Loved it.

Crackin one, the cuddle from big hately still makes my eyes well up. Another good McCoist one was the 1-0 game at parkhead, sure it was 1991, robertson wa send off early doors n ally scored just before halftime. Shoutin in the air with his fists bumpin, u can see how much hes caught up in the moment. Archie knox is no bad aswell.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I despise the back-stabbing, money-grabbing cunt, I liked Naismith's lick-out celebration towards the Broomloan against the Tims last season.

I also liked when he scored and covered his ears in the season we won the title, five-one at Kilmarnock. I'm positive that it was a hidden response to Lennon going onto the Ibrox pitch at full-time and cupping his ears after McGregor saved Samaras' late penalty.

Miller's hand shaking, pretending to bottle it as they claimed we would, towards the Tims at Ibrox was good, too. He did that after scoring twice.

ED, was it not at the Potatodome?

ED, was it not at the Potatodome?

Harland threw me re Hampden..........still see myself in the West Enclosure as was my want back then..............and also sure that was laso the game wee bud was taking a shy and turned to the enclosure and made the boob sign and pointed at him and laughed.

seem to remember gazza getting the you fat bastard chants at firhill then scoring and running by their fans making out he had a fat gut and laughing like fuck at the thistle retards.cant remember him doing it at the pedo dome though ? also loved amato against the scum at ibrox bomber at the midden jumping the advert hoardings so many memories w.a.t.p

that game was one of the biggest 1-0 drubbings i have ever witnessed should have been about 8-0. They had one attempt at goal i think tommy coyne hit the past when it was easier to score.

my own favourites are.

gazza at hampden v them (think it was hampden)

mccoist in the sc cup semi

big dado right in front of the broomloan.