Favourite ever celebration by a Rangers player

GrandSuckMaster

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate you'll have to refresh my memory, gazzas my all time favourite player, and i cant remember this.

I was goin to say his celebration against them at parkhead, his first goal for us and the 2nd that match, check my pic! Must have been the same game, he only scored once against them at their midden.

It was the game we beat them two nil. The piggery was getting renovated at the time. I am sure it was 96 and the first game of the season. I have a feeling Alex Clelland scored the other goal.

Super Ally's robotic dance up to Janefield Street in the early 90's!

I was in their main stand that day.....and was up shouting as he ran towards the goal .stick it in Ally :7325: Hurlock flattened Grant and knocked the ball through to Ally as he cut in from their main stand side and sold Bonner a dummy and slotted it in..............when he was warming up that day as he was a sub......they gave him dogs abuse and he was making the wanker sign to them :7325:

Amaruso doing his impression of an aircraft, or Allys one where he runs over to the Enclosure and stops right at the line, points to the touchline and stops going over it.The Linesman thinks he is going over the touchline , but Ally has a wee dance just on the line.

Think it was against the Sheep.

or Allys one where he runs over to the Enclosure and stops right at the line, points to the touchline and stops going over it.The Linesman thinks he is going over the touchline , but Ally has a wee dance just on the line.

Think it was against the Sheep.

I remember that clip from the old Rangers Gold video (was too young to be at the game). Doesn't ally sway his arms from side to side directly above the touch line, making the point that he didn't cross the line. Belter.

Ally McCoist in tears after his diving header against the bheggers in the cup semi-final.

Gazza at the piggery, just runs to the bears stands in front of us two arms in the air and you can see the emotion on his face letting it all out.

Super Allys overhead kick against Hibs in the Skol Cup final. He came off the bench. I think it was his first game back after breaking his leg. Came off the bench and scored an overhead kick to win us the cup.

His celebration was amazing. He was crying as well. But tears of joy. You could see just how much it meant to him. He was hugging big Mark and tears were in his eyes. Loved it.

It was the game we beat them two nil. The piggery was getting renovated at the time. I am sure it was 96 and the first game of the season. I have a feeling Alex Clelland scored the other goal.

Aye, that was the game i was talking about, it was the 2nd old firm game in the new parkhead, the first being the 1-0 game with mcoist scorin at the back post from a gascoigne cross, that was how the daft runnin celebration down the touchline started; super ally. The 2-0, we were fucked in the other corner, i'll never forget gascoignes face that day when he scored. That man changed the way i thought about football, i only hope some of the young yins being born are lucky enough to see a player as good as him.