mcgregor and kenny miller coming backin the summer?

Dennis

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of ex players I would imagine there is every chance we will make a move for Boyd next January, anyone else think the same?

No, he wasn't scoring for fun out in Portland, and some of their fans thought he was lazy (where have I heard that before).

My uncle, himself a bear, said he spoke to miller a couple of weeks back, he was over looking at houses for moving into during the summer. He also said hbe had been speaking to Ally and Charles Green. I never posted due to the outrage that can often happen on here with rumours :)

I am outraged at this.

:7325:

If mcgregor came back I'd forgive him as it would be out of love for our club and not finances, competition and European football etc however it probably won't happen because as he has already shown, he only loves himself, that tramp of a wife and cold hard cash.

Keny miller can gtf too, he'd have absolutely no problem with signing for the taigs again...in fact I have a sneaky feeling he will be replacing stokes as there 3rd 4th choice striker in the summer...no morals has kenny, cunt of a man!

wait ...what???

You would take shagger back, even though he is one of the biggest turncoat traitors ever to grace our team.

But KM cam GTF because he would possibly play for the taigs.

Fuck sake doh

Would take miller but mcgregor no chance he chosen his path n stated we ain't the same team so fuck him

I don't think shagger did that did he? Was that not only the 2 wee fuck pig bastards naismith and whittaker?

Not that I'm sticking up for shagger I just don't recall him saying that

I don't think shagger did that did he? Was that not only the 2 wee fuck pig bastards naismith and whittaker?

Might not have said it, but he fucking thought it! :angry:

Strangely enough McGregor was intervieed Turkish tv yesterday talking about much higher the standard of football is in Turkey (the teams are much more equal) and how he played for by far the biggest club in Scotland and having spent 19 years at Rangers they will always have a big part of his heart

wait ...what???

You would take shagger back, even though he is one of the biggest turncoat traitors ever to grace our team.

But KM cam GTF because he would possibly play for the taigs.

Fuck sake doh

Yep, it would be an admission of guilt and sorrow about leaving in the way he did in the 1st place. Miller on the other hand left us on the cheap purely for money, rejected the opportunity to return for a championship side and played for the Celtic...oh and he's a darling of the the TA so fuck him!

Strangely enough McGregor was intervieed Turkish tv yesterday talking about much higher the standard of football is in Turkey (the teams are much more equal) and how he played for by far the biggest club in Scotland and having spent 19 years at Rangers they will always have a big part of his heart

Still hurt by him turning his back on us..however still nice to know Rangers mean something to him. About the standard of football, that wouldn't be hard.

Will always talk about McGregor in the future along the lines of (but behind) Goram and Klos, but his time has gone and would not welcome him back, even if it is just out of spite.

Although an absolute nothing rumour; Players who leave down south / abroad alot of the time end up noticing the grass is fucking bare on the other sie compared to Govan.

ad take mccgregor back, but first ad make run round the pitch 40 time's wae a fukin albatross round his neck for being a traitor, then id accept his ammends n stick him in goals.lol

he is a good keeper and did serve us well for a few year.