Frank Lampard

jdonald755

Now that he's coming out of contract and has said a few nice things about us in the past and was present at the Uefa Cup Final 08, I want to be the first to suggest he's coming to us hahaha. Or have I been pipped to the post and don't know it ?

Every transfer window for the next 3/4 years in the same bracket as Alan Smith, Robbie Fowler, Sydney Govou, Peter Lovenkrands and Mario Jardel.

And to clarify I know he's off to Serie A by the looks of it but for futures sake, just getting in early.

I reckon he would struggle to adapt to the rough and tumble of SFL 2 :burt:

Was a rumour kicking about a few days ago saying there was a chance he was coming to us but I think whoever started it got us and Queens park rangers mixed up.

He is a quality player but I think he will be looking for 1 last big payday, so he will prob go to Qatar or the US.

Another thread in this public forums biggest section about one of the UKs most high profile players for idiots to have a go at. Admin would be best to delete this before it embarrasses the Rangers family.

Calm down hen. It's just a wee light hearted thread.

Another thread in this public forums biggest section about one of the UKs most high profile players for idiots to have a go at. Admin would be best to delete this before it embarrasses the Rangers family.

But it's OK for you to do it ?

My dad was making toast the other day..when ssn had the yellow banner about Frank leaving.. And i shouted thru "hey da frank lampard wants to join the mighty and the famous".. I wish it was TRUE..

Did the toast turn out like an image if the Virgin Mary?

You can make some money when that happens and yer Da would be made a saint 300 years after he's deed