Amy Macdonald: I'm in love with football

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck what she called Alan McGregor. Bet he's been called worse on here.

Not at the time when he was doing so well for us, she saw a chance to kick a Rangers players at a time to get some publicity for herself even if that was through slagging of a team she said she supported.

Apart from if she was shagging another footballer then she supported whoever he played for.

Poor wee Amy gettin it stinking!! Im no a big fan of her music.. But i do remember her on soccer am a few years back. She was promoting her first cd. And that idiot tim lovejoy was being a smartarse ( as usual).. And asked "do you like football??"..."oh aye!! I support the mighty and the famous" he didnae have a scooby so she had to explain.. I was suitably impressed.. Theres no enough of us (celebs) willing to nail the colours to the mast!!.. Plus i widnae throw her oot the bed for farting!!

The no one likes us we don't care mentallity does my fucking nut in.

The lassie admits to supporting Rangers and tries to talk us up so that will do for me.

Its not exactly a long list of celebrities that admit to supporting us, wonder why that is.

I'm sure there are many celebrities that support us but dont need to state the fact in every paper so people remember who she is.

As if Amy Macdonald gives a fuck about you or me or this football club. Some people yearn to be loved and defined by popular people, that's a fenian trait.

Ridiculous, who are you to say if she gives a fuck about this football club? She supports Rangers. Maybe not in the exact same way as yourself. Crazy idea, maybe she's not clamouring for yours and my adulation, maybe she just supports a footy team.

I'm sure there are many celebrities that support us but dont need to state the fact in every paper so people remember who she is.

If I was a celebrity I'd take mega pride in talking about my love of Rangers. She hardly mentions it constantly, suffice to say she talks about it with enthusiasm. What a shallow cow eh?

Ridiculous, who are you to say if she gives a fuck about this football club? She supports Rangers. Maybe not in the exact same way as yourself. Crazy idea, maybe she's not clamouring for yours and my adulation, maybe she just supports a footy team.

Aye, you're right and as wearethepeople1 just posted, she was just singing on the ballon d'or award just now - and she was introduced by ruud gullit as a die hard Glasgow Rangers supporter.

Never happened to me, mibee it's a common thing with yermaw after reading his post....

I have never understood the clambering of old firm fans when it comes to be wanting celebrity supporters! Is this bint even a celebrity? I'd never heard of her until i joined up here!

Her music is dull as dishwater and she's not all that great looking. If she didnt support Rangers folk on here wouldnt give a shit about her

I haven't seen one post here sucking up to Amy MacDonald, just people liking that a famous singer is a gers fan, simple enough no?

I have never understood the clambering of old firm fans when it comes to be wanting celebrity supporters! Is this bint even a celebrity? I'd never heard of her until i joined up here!

Tell you my opinion. As long as the celebrities are credible people, then it would never be a bad thing for our club, Firstly it attracts good publicity for our club, and secondly It attracts their fans to our club.

Well that's my opinion for Rangers celebrities.

As far as celtic celebrity supporters go, they can have them. Including jimmy saveille.