dundee united have only sold 4 away tickets

rangersxfc

Disowned by who? Away and take yer face for a shite. If someone WANTS TO FOLLOW THEIR TEAM thats there fucken choice. Not yours or anyone elses.

no gony get in an arguement wae anyone, I go every game and Im choking to go to the game but would never, and im sure if u or sny other kid on Rangers fan goes to that game and sees noone standing beside you?? Well done you!!! big brilliant fcuk what your fellow supporters think eh!!!

go enjoy urself!! if you get in as im sure there will be a few Supporters encouribg u not to go in!!??

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disowned by who? Away and take yer face for a shite. If someone WANTS TO FOLLOW THEIR TEAM thats there fucken choice. Not yours or anyone elses.

But they are not follwing the team are they?

They will be going directly against the wishes of the club, that is not following your team. That is your own selfishness getting the better of you.

no gony get in an arguement wae anyone, I go every game and Im choking to go to the game but would never, and im sure if u or sny other kid on Rangers fan goes to that game and sees noone standing beside you?? Well done you!!! big brilliant fcuk what your fellow supporters think eh!!!

go enjoy urself!! if you get in as im sure there will be a few Supporters encouribg u not to go in!!??

you're not going to get into an argument, eh?

:mutley:

But they are not follwing the team are they?

They will be going directly against the wishes of the club, that is not following your team. That is your own selfishness getting the better of you.

Selfishness following your team? Away an take two fucks to yourself.

For the record I doubt I'll be there, but a good few mates who follow their team everywhere are going and i wont have them bad mouthed of anyone.

Kid on Rangers fans? :lol:

You're not even worth getting into an argument with.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

The club has gone out its way to publicly state that it did not wish to take tickets for this fixture - the CEO and manager have both backed this fully.

Any Rangers supporter who goes against the wishes of the club in this matter is a selfish bastard.

Selfishness following your team? Away an take two fucks to yourself.

For the record I doubt I'll be there, but a good few mates who follow their team everywhere are going and i wont have them bad mouthed of anyone.

good luck to them! i would never bad mouth ANY rangers fan!!!!! and there certainly no Rangers fans

I know at least 4 folk who are going.

I'd love to see folk calling them traitors or telling them that they aren't real fans.

In fact, if anyone fancies doing that rather than keyboard rattling, drop me a PM and i'll arrange it. I'm in need of a right good laugh.

i dont think any of them arent real fans but i would argue that they are putting self interest before the club, ive been to games before when we were banned and i know what its all about, but for this one game im with the majority, no rangers fan should enter into that ground, and yes i would say that to the 4 guys you know because i will know them as well.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

The club has gone out its way to publicly state that it did not wish to take tickets for this fixture - the CEO and manager have both backed this fully.

Any Rangers supporter who goes against the wishes of the club in this matter is a selfish bastard.

Piss off.

I know at least 4 folk who are going.

I'd love to see folk calling them traitors or telling them that they aren't real fans.

In fact, if anyone fancies doing that rather than keyboard rattling, drop me a PM and i'll arrange it. I'm in need of a right good laugh.

Don't you see this is exactly what the media will be hoping for (and the Tims for that matter). They want us to be fighting amongst ourselves and/or the alleged "rangers fans" who get tickets and they want division amongst us...

Fact is the club don't want fans to go, supporters groups don't and the vast majority of regular fans don't...those who choose to go are doing so for selfish reasons that could end up harming our club....the fact you have resorted to semi threats and acting like a ned, my suspicion is you and those you know who wish to attend have their own self important agenda and there will be no reasoning or looking at the bigger picture.

I wonder if all these boycotters are going to boycott the piggery next time we play them? Didn't think so, bullshitters the lot of them.

Anyway, as stated I doubt I'll be there, too many cunts bullying fans into not supporting their team.