***The Official Kangaroo Court Commision Thread***

simplythebest

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they dare try and take our titles away from us then they better be prepared for the worst.

I don't want to say anymore incase Focus are looking in.

Just plead insanity and you'll get off with it..OR just do an "Abdelbaset" and Kenny Mac will see you right :ph34r:

Memo for the SPL kangaroo court...

“We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.”

Winston Churchill

Come ahead ya bass .... :tank:

Like was mentioned earlier in the thread, its legally unenforceable for them to fine us. The corporate liability has ended when we went NewCo. The only real power they have is to impact the 'OldCo' which means title stripping.

I reckon they have come too far now to back down.

My worry is that Celtic bankroll the legal costs just to hurt us. £1m to them is not the be all and end all and it would delight their fans. Its like one 3rd of the wrong Bangura.

Although its ridiculous that the SPL can even attempt to do us for a legal tax avoidance scheme, im worried the rules are written in such a way as its vague enough to catch us and not give us a real legal way to appeal.

the oldco does not have any titles to strip.

They already have their money. The TV deal that Liewell and Donkey have agreed to is the centre of this whole sham.

If they try and remove titles then Scottish football will be damaged beyond repair in my lifetime. Not one penny of mine will go to any away game, ever. I don't give a rats arse about supporting the club at some other ground. Ibrox will be the only football pitch in this corrupt fuck up of a country.

However, I think they have backed themselves into a corner. They know we have the power and will try to appease us with a mediocre fine. They can ram that as well. Oldco/newco. They kept throwing this down our throats. Try and fine the oldco then you shower of corrupt c***s.

As with many Bears, my wallet is open and if this goes ahead it will cost them football clubs, not money!

Like was mentioned earlier in the thread, its legally unenforceable for them to fine us. The corporate liability has ended when we went NewCo. The only real power they have is to impact the 'OldCo' which means title stripping.

I reckon they have come too far now to back down.

My worry is that Celtic bankroll the legal costs just to hurt us. £1m to them is not the be all and end all and it would delight their fans. Its like one 3rd of the wrong Bangura.

Although its ridiculous that the SPL can even attempt to do us for a legal tax avoidance scheme, im worried the rules are written in such a way as its vague enough to catch us and not give us a real legal way to appeal.

Let Celtic bankroll the legal costs.

They could put in £20M worth of legal costs and it wouldn't change the outcome.

The fact we now have potential legal representation, thanks to the RFFF, means justice will prevail.

It's been obvious that the whole point is to strip titles. However I'm pretty sure that it's only the first part of the plan, as being found guilty would open the door to financial claims for compensation. There was a blog by Leggo about a member of HM joining the legal team of c****c, could be they are gearing up to open up a second front. We will be tied down in a legal battle with the SPL/SFA and they hit us with a second legal battle for compensation along with anybody else they can rope in to help them. This could well be part of the reasoning for the push to set up a new league setup. We will be stuck in the third tier with a restricted income while trying to fight very legal battles. This would impact on any potential signings and indeed make us a bad risk for future investment. However, I'm also pretty sure that there are flaws in their planning which could actually turn the whole thing round and have them face the same situation themselves. In the end we'll all know a lot more for sure by the end of February. :tank:

They already have their money. The TV deal that Liewell and Donkey have agreed to is the centre of this whole sham.

If they try and remove titles then Scottish football will be damaged beyond repair in my lifetime. Not one penny of mine will go to any away game, ever. I don't give a rats arse about supporting the club at some other ground. Ibrox will be the only football pitch in this corrupt fuck up of a country.

However, I think they have backed themselves into a corner. They know we have the power and will try to appease us with a mediocre fine. They can ram that as well. Oldco/newco. They kept throwing this down our throats. Try and fine the oldco then you shower of corrupt c***s.

As with many Bears, my wallet is open and if this goes ahead it will cost them football clubs, not money!

Hopefully everyone could be united in that.

Memo for the SPL kangaroo court...

“We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.”

Winston Churchill

Come ahead ya bass .... :tank:

you cannae beat a good Churchill WW2 quote...

Although our detractors will deny it we bring so much to the Scottish game.For years we have aided our haters by our financial input from money through the turnstiles to making the spl a half decent attraction to the television companies.The authorities are now on a rollercoaster of hate and vindictiveness where no one has the insight to apply the brakes. They are blinded by their bitterness and the whole situation has become a feeding frenzy where everyday a no mark thinks up another ridiculous punishment.

Hopefully Rangers are willing to fight this all the way and although we have all been out money helping our club I would commit to donating more cash to support the fight.

"READY"

"NO SURRENDER"

"WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY"

Pick any one or all three. They all mean the same this week. This will never be over til the spl/sfa back down and we get an unbiased, independent investigation into their actions over recent years.

They haven't seen our fight yet. Picking up our club took all our love. Carry this further and they will suffer every last drop of our wrath.

"READY"

"NO SURRENDER"

"WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY"

Pick any one or all three. They all mean the same this week. This will never be over til the spl/sfa back down and we get an unbiased, independent investigation into their actions over recent years.

They havn't seen our fight yet. Picking up our club took all our love. Carry this further and they will suffer every last drop of our wrath.

from the moment whyte put us in administration, they dud nothing but dream up punishment, listen to media drivel and the fans - all in the name of sporting integrity.

Since Charles took position and started hitting back at the jibes and sanctions we havent heard a peep.they're a spineless bunch who tried to kill us off when we had no back up.

Hopefully common sense will prevail and stop an already increasing divide in Scottish football. If not there's hell to pay.

NO SURRENDER!!!

from the moment whyte put us in administration, they dud nothing but dream up punishment, listen to media drivel and the fans - all in the name of sporting integrity.

Since Charles took position and started hitting back at the jibes and sanctions we havent heard a peep.they're a spineless bunch who tried to kill us off when we had no back up.

Hopefully common sense will prevail and stop an already increasing divide in Scottish football. If not there's hell to pay.

NO SURRENDER!!!

Lacking.