Laudrup in talks with Charles Green

Senna

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no.I don't think it was Archie.........I think it was Murray through the contacts he had with Brian Laudrops father ?

I remember reading that Murray had met Finn Laudrop at the time and asked him what Brian wanted ... the main thing was regular games

.Murray made the deal with him......googled it but can't find it

I am very very happy with this....... But I can't help but feeling this has came to fruition now of all times to appease fans discontent with what they are seeing on the pitch. For the most part it seems to be working.....

This is awesome. But the front end of the Rangers product is severly lacking still.

I am very very happy with this....... But I can't help but feeling this has came to fruition now of all times to appease fans discontent with what they are seeing on the pitch. For the most part it seems to be working.....

This is awesome. But the front end of the Rangers product is severly lacking still.

ge'is peace.......as the old terracing song went

we're shite, and we know we are

To hell with that, get him in the coaching side of things! Imagine what McKay, Templeton and Aird could learn from the greatest winger ever to play for the club. If he's got half the tactical awareness of his brother, could be looking at a future manager of the club.

Funnily enough, on another thread regarding Templeton against Montrose,I said that Ally should get Templeton in to the video room and make him watch video of Laudrup over and over to teach him when to hold the ball and when to pass the ball to a team mate.

I'm really not positive that Laudrup wants to get into the coaching/management side of football and is more than happy to be doing the job he currently does,but hopefully he could get to Auchenhowie on a few occasions and actually SHOW our young wide players how to do it,never mind the video. :pipe:

no.I don't think it was Archie.........I think it was Murray through the contacts he had with Brian Laudrops father ?

I think you'll find Archie clocked him playing for Denmark, told Walter, then the meetings with Smith then Murray happened. IT's on his DVD.

Sounds like a possible backdoor coup tae me. Swan aroon being an Ambassador for the rest of the season. Then if Ally's number comes up or if he wants tae move 'upstairs' the only way to oust a legend & keep the fans gubs shut is to replace them with a legend.No saying its right! No saying its wrong! Just sayin atsaw! :pipe:

Exactly my thoughts mate.

Great to have a legend like him in our corner.

Canny play in Europe though.........

After seeing him play in the legends match last year, I'd sign him :-) Still looked pretty good! Laudrup at 60% of his old self is still a helluva player. (tu)