'Independant Comission is finished'

MCLACHLAN1

Listen, I hope that is the case, but it seems an awful lot of trouble to go to for a small fine. Admin errors are a clerical task that should not require Lords and QC's. I'll hope for the best but fear the worst and keep my fingers crossed that Nimmo Smith has taken one look at this and said "get this shite aff ma desk"

If our defence lawyer took a shite on his desk I'd be worried about the outcome, frankly

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, I hope that is the case, but it seems an awful lot of trouble to go to for a small fine. Admin errors are a clerical task that should not require Lords and QC's. I'll hope for the best but fear the worst and keep my fingers crossed that Nimmo Smith has taken one look at this and said "get this shite aff ma desk"

What was McKenzie doing sat on his desk?

In Chambers UK, James is ranked as a Band 1 silk for Commercial Dispute Resolution; and is also ranked as a New Silk for Administrative and Public Law, being described as "an exceptional public lawyer" and "likely to become one of the most sought after in Scotland". Looks like this chap knows his stuff.... (tu)

Mmmmmmm

Why?

Because Ken Mure will have a knowledge of the EBT's that Rangers used, and how they used them. His knowledge will be second to none.

If say, James Mure is his brother, Ken will be able to appraise him of all the facts. Facts that Ken Mure used to find in our favour.

If that was the case, we would be in a very good position.

They are just prolonging it to make us suffer, they have been kicking fuck out of us for the last year, so what difference does another few days make

This will be disastrous for the Scottish game, I for one will never attend any other ground in Scotland bar ibrox, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Once this carve up has been delivered we must fight it with everything we have got, every tactic, every avenue, no stone left unturned.

I see no way we can continue in this country after this and we MUST look else where

i dont really know what verdict i would like. one side says not guilty. slap on the wrist and the other wants a guilty verdict so our lawyer can rip them up for arse paper in open court and show how bigoted this little country is towards its number 1 football club. with no sanctions from sfa, eufa and fifa as its the fans fighting fund who have are paying for our solicitor and not rangers themselves. plus charlie would welcome the fight i might expect watching from sidelines

They are just prolonging it to make us suffer, they have been kicking fuck out of us for the last year, so what difference does another few days make

This will be disastrous for the Scottish game, I for one will never attend any other ground in Scotland bar ibrox, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Once this carve up has been delivered we must fight it with everything we have got, every tactic, every avenue, no stone left unturned.

I see no way we can continue in this country after this and we MUST look else where

You seem to be totally decided that it will go against us, i can't share your pessimism and would hope that a fair judgement has been reached, and considering the quality of the QC representing us and also the BTC verdict, i'd be extremely surprised if this is bad news for Rangers.

You seem to be totally decided that it will go against us, i can't share your pessimism and would hope that a fair judgement has been reached, and considering the quality of the QC representing us and also the BTC verdict, i'd be extremely surprised if this is bad news for Rangers.

Get ready to be surprised then