'Independant Comission is finished'

MCLACHLAN1

I genuinely cannot see how they could possibly go against Rangers. The BTC has proven by law that they were not contracts or payments, but were tax free loans. They were also highlighted to the SPL in our financial figures.

They cannot possibly find us guilty.

If they do, they will all end up in court and be laughed out. I'd be happy with either scenario, but would rather just get it done and move on with it.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely cannot see how they could possibly go against Rangers. The BTC has proven by law that they were not contracts or payments, but were tax free loans. They were also highlighted to the SPL in our financial figures.

If they do, they will all end up in court and be laughed out. I'd be happy with either scenario, but would rather just get it done and move on with it.

This..... (tu)

lets just get medieval on their asses! Regardless of outcome!

Just a wee thing I have been made aware of, for the digestion of the more astute on here (not me!).

I can recall that in amongst the tangled web that is Scottish (tim version) society, there was some tie in between accountants PKF, those clowns at Harper MacLeod and the filth. Well, BDO are taking over PKF (finalised next month, this is a fact), so it will be interesting to see if anything drops out of that seeing as how BDO are involved in the liquidation process. Wouldn't take kindly to any shenanigans, thats fo sure!

Interesting times!

That's how I see it, but common sense seems to have gone out the window here, or the Commision wouldn't even be taking place.

You dont get a commission like this together to talk about some admin errors - an SPL administrative assistant can do that.

I fear the worst

Exactly they have been put in place to make this look like its not a fit up by Liewell and co but it still smells bad.

You dont get a commission like this together to talk about some admin errors - an SPL administrative assistant can do that.

I fear the worst

but the SPL got the commission together because they expected the big tax case to go against us.......and since we won it....they're left with egg on their faces

I fear the worst

Ya' big feartie!! :matron:

This commission was instigated (delayed due to the crash involving the Tarrier-loving QC) back in the day when every enemy of Rangers (and their Granny's) thought we'd lose TBTC.....when we didn't, all Hell broke loose amongst the Rangers-haters as their ace card was well and truly fucked....but they had to be seen to be doing something to try and punish Rangers, so this farce was allowed to continue.

I see this opposite from you - I suspect they've now dismissed much of the previous agenda, looked at this so-called "side letters" stuff, deemed it to be minor and are delaying their announcement for tension purposes (keep your audience waiting).

I expect a small monetary fine for the admin' errors and that's it.

CG will hopefully point to his arse and say "Take your fine out of this!" :cgreen:

Cases put forward now completed

Now we await written confirmation of decision.

ITS SO QUICK CAUSE IT'S BEEN KICKED OUT BY RESPONSIBLE REAL JUDGES AND LAWYERS, A RECON A REAL KICK IN THE TEETH 4 THE DARK SIDE RANGERS HATERS COMIN SOON, THEN AGAIN THEY MIGHT LEAVE IT TILL XMAS JUST LIKE THE BIG SO CALLED TAX CASE, CANY WAIT

This commission was instigated (delayed due to the crash involving the Tarrier-loving QC) back in the day when every enemy of Rangers (and their Granny's) thought we'd lose TBTC.....when we didn't, all Hell broke loose amongst the Rangers-haters as their ace card was well and truly fucked....but they had to be seen to be doing something to try and punish Rangers, so this farce was allowed to continue.

I see this opposite from you - I suspect they've now dismissed much of the previous agenda, looked at this so-called "side letters" stuff, deemed it to be minor and are delaying their announcement for tension purposes (keep your audience waiting).

CG will hopefully point to his arse and say "Take your fine out of this!" :cgreen:

Or just tell them that the money they have robbed off us for competition winnings and transfer fees kept(Davis etc..), just keep it and that will cover your fine.

Any fine will be applicable to the oldco, unless they make up new rules again. Which should be unenforcable.