So what did the 350 scabs achieve then?

bunter

350 out of a fanbase the size of ours is nothing. Attention seekers maybe, for what reason I know not. Just seems some folk have to make an exhibition of themselves. Not sure what they thought the were achieving by going against the express wishes of the Club and Manager

They are a bit of an embarassment reallly.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is scab going to be the new in word here? is that the boycott threads out the windae?

most on here are talking like kids. fans choice. if CG said to jump in the clyde are most of this support gonna do it and the few that dont, will they be scabs?

is scab going to be the new in word here? is that the boycott threads out the windae?

most on here are talking like kids. fans choice. if CG said to jump in the clyde are most of this support gonna do it and the few that dont, will they be scabs?

Shit analogy

How about until they get the message, start acting like supporters of Scotland's premier footbal team and stop acting like selfish cunts?

I'd rather we reverted to getting back on top on the field and out singing whoever we are up against.

I agreed with today's boycott but it can't go on indefinitely.

RSC's for starters rely on away days. People simply want to follow their team and not deal in politics.

How you work that out? Shows theres a few hundred stubborn people that wont listen and my mate was one of them , yeah i aint fucking talkin to him the cock! 99% stood steady and refused 1% if that decided to go against club,fans and CG! :drugang:

Yeah cause the trust, us on here, follow follow, vanguard bears, the bo, the ub and the assembly agree all the time dont they.

I wasnt just meaning today, i meant in general.

Thats how I work it out

Quite the contrary. Such a small and paltry support compared to our usual 5000+ is hitting home our point.

Its time to move on from this, I'd hope those who attended regret it but the vicious name calling is getting a bit out of hand.

They are bears who just happened to disagree with the majorities view point. Don't tell me they went against club wishes as the club just followed the majorities lead.... McCoist was saying hopefully this will be the last.

From now on the option to attend or not should be left to the individual.

agree with this .The boycot was a success no matter how it's spun but for me it's done and fellow bears slagging each other ain't going to change that either .We will just have to wait and see in years to come but I do think the club can't come out and recommend a boycot again .As proved this weekend it causes more division amongst our own than unity..

This was probably their first Rangers game and wanted to be famous, prats.

Only saw the face of a 50 year old guy and I'm sure he'll get pelters at work.

Be interested to see what their next home attendance is.

Pelters for following your team. I've heard it all now.

Bunch of ego maniacs who will no doubt boast about being the tannadump chosen few for years to come

Oh aye, people are gonnae boast about being at that pish today. Do you listen to yourself? Maybe your better off talking about the milky way in the off topic.

the motivation to ignore the clubs wishes and creep up to Thompson to buy tickets is something I find repulsive, disgusting, vile. Yes, I am disgusted with everyone who attended that game, you make me sick. You have betrayed the club and contributed to what turned out to be a very memorable day for the enemies.

Yeah cause the trust, us on here, follow follow, vanguard bears, the bo, the ub and the assembly agree all the time dont they.

I wasnt just meaning today, i meant in general.

Thats how I work it out

Ok, i just follow Rangers mate and today has been a touchy one with people going and it should'nt be like that we should be shoulder to shoulder wherever our team goes. Today has been more trouble than its worth TBH!