So what did the 350 scabs achieve then?

bunter

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a Bear, im willing to bet hes not one of us.

Son of uncle.

You make an interesting point. It would be better heard though if your breath didn't smell if incestuous jizz.

Gie yerselfs a shake clowns - You think we played to Rangers standards today !!

I think there were very few Bears went. Probably the biggest problem with making it official is that it encourages the home support to come out ... especially in a one off game

They would have had a higher home support attendance than they've had all season, by quite a distance, either way.

As far as attendances and what it shows from today goes: its pretty obvious who the main attraction in Scotland is. They wont get near half that crowd ever again this season.

Pelters for giving they closet taigs there money, YES!

They gave their money to charity.

I tell you something it wont stop anyone giving the real taigs their money when we finally go back to Parkhead, I can assure you of that.

Boycotts over, time to get back to supporting the rangers.

They gave their money to charity.

I tell you something it wont stop anyone giving the real taigs their money when we finally go back to Parkhead, I can assure you of that.

Boycotts over, time to get back to supporting the rangers.

I for one will never be back at the San Giro or any SPL ground, some of us don't forgive or forget.

What standard are you talking about? Our usual pishy ones?

You did post a smug wee shitey smilie afterwards though so that helped.

We've been playing pish for some time now - haven't you noticed - you think our standard today was acceptable ?

Oh and the smug shitey wee smile means that the comment was tongue in cheek - now fuck off and stop puttin yor foot in your mouth :pipe:

They went against all the wishes of the club, paid their money, travelled fuck knows how far to get to the game then sat there "supporting" the team. Never heard a peep out of them apart from one short lived burst of Follow Follow. Fucking pointless, well done.

what did you achieve by not going and did you not notice that Mr green was in attendance

We've been playing pish for some time now - haven't you noticed - you think our standard today was acceptable ?

Oh and the smug shitey wee smile means that the comment was tongue in cheek - now fuck off and stop puttin yor foot in your mouth :pipe:

I'd noticed how badly we'd been playing ta, tongue in cheek? Glad you have something to smile about.

I'm struggling to see how that would even make sense?

Firstly, obviously i didnt agree with bears attending, although ive yet to hear any of the reasons for attending.

Im sure youve been to many an away game mate, and you'll know the match can have an effect on the journey home, the night and weekend ahead. Im sure some would have a long journey home from that shithole.

Hope this clears that up

Firstly, obviously i didnt agree with bears attending, although ive yet to hear any of the reasons for attending.

Im sure youve been to many an away game mate, and you'll know the match can have an effect on the journey home, the night and weekend ahead. Im sure some would have a long journey home from that shithole.

Hope this clears that up

Seems to me that you were saying the fans who travelled up there deserved to see their team get pumped. Surely not?

I have tried to stay out this argument, but not now, i am 49 years old and have supported and followed Rangers all over the world for 40 years, and yes i can prove it. It hurt me when we were not allowed at elland road for the champions league game, although i could understand why, but today in my opinion the fans that went to the game were wrong, and again i suppose i can see why most of them went, but to me , to go to that stadium was just wrong

I have tried to stay out this argument, but not now, i am 49 years old and have supported and followed Rangers all over the world for 40 years, and yes i can prove it. It hurt me when we were not allowed at elland road for the champions league game, although i could understand why, but today in my opinion the fans that went to the game were wrong, and again i suppose i can see why most of them went, but to me , to go to that stadium was just wrong

Elland Road would have been hard as fuck,nothing against them,just banned!

Seems to me that you were saying the fans who travelled up there deserved to see their team get pumped. Surely not?

Not at all, last thing i want is any rangers team get pumped, regardless of the circumstances. But, as if to offer some small consolation to me given my opion of those who did travel to tannadice, thats how it turned out. Its not as if i was sittin thinkin;

"I hope we get fucked today to get it right up those cunts", i was right up for the game and was gutted at how it panned out. But not long after the game, i thought of trips back from tannadice or pittodrie after a defeat, its a cunt of a journey. Normally id be feel for the bears travellin home, but today i couldnt because they went against the clubs wishes. Specific requests infact. It was strange to say the least, something i dont think ive experienced before. You cant see that at all?

This 'went against the club's wishes' stuff is a lot of boring bullshit.

Well done to them for supporting their club.

The club, Rangers, asked the fans not to go, what part of that do you not understand. As for the people who went, they think their view is more important than the clubs, well l'm sorry but l am a Rangers supporter not a supporter of some smart arses that think their view is more important than Rangers, so l know you might find that boring but l listen to Rangers more than l'll listen to you thankyou very much.

(tu) lets be honest Charles wanted to keep onside with the fans today so he backed it, that wont happen again so let every fan who would normaly go make the call, im sure most will choose not to go and the ones that do can deal with the choice they make but offical match boycotts dont seem to work sadly.

could you explain with some details why you think this boycott didn't work?