talksport just now

harryrfc

Adrian Durham just opened his show with "Have the celtic fans stopped crying yet?" and "Could neil lennon be any more bitter?"

Tearing right into them and their so called "legendary"fans bleating on about being cheated.Already had a few raging mankies taking the bait.Should be good.

Adrian Durham just opened his show with "Have the celtic fans stopped crying yet?" and "Could neil lennon be any more bitter?"

Tearing right into them and their so called "legendary"fans bleating on about being cheated.Already had a few raging mankies taking the bait.Should be good.

I wish I could get through on the dog'n'bone, I'd ask Durham, "Adrian, is it true that the stand-side linesman in last night's game was the nephew of a famous Juve legend?"

Cue the Sty-Dwellers in meltdown.

FFS Juve obviously realised the mhanks best chances would come from set pieces, noticed how they bulled the Barca defenders aside e.g Wangamanamanamaga's goal, and set themselves up to deal with it. It goes on in every game these days.

The constant bleating from them whenever they lose is incredibly tiresome. This chip on the shoulder mentality is never going to change.

He has an obvious agenda!! Getting bitter twisted trolls to fall for his "quality" windups and phone in.. Well done Adrian it is like shooting fishes in a barrel.. unless its the papas last meal and aw the fishes have gone!?.. wee Darren Gough does talk some pish mind you.. but it certainly beats ANY OF THE UNBIASED scottish mhedia..ahhh radio, im not nostalgic just a technophobe..

Good old Adrian has them well sussed.

They never stop whinging about Referees and beeing cheeted.

Tiresome and boring they are.

Juventus ran rings round them and all they could dp was dive at every opportunity.

Sore losers is putting it mildly.

Ha ha ha .

I sometimes wonder what his backgrounds is after all the only English pope was called Adrian :pipe:

Never defeated, always cheated, that's re shellick way!

Never mind the Samaras dive against Spartak Moscow that got them in to the last 16. That's just a wee bit of luck that Celtic deserved.

Fucking pathetic, hypocritical, cunts!