When will you sit back and say "We've made it"?

Jonnyboyrfc

Like an earlier post stated - We have already made it by surviving and it is great to see all the youngsters getting a chance.

A year or two ago I would have said that winning the SPL and doing well in the CL was my goal, but after seeing how we have been treated in Scotland by Scottish teams and the SFA/SPL etc., I REALLY hope CG makes a move to get us into English football. Then in my opinion we would have really made it as we would then have a chance to become a European giant. We cannot do that in Scotland as we will never have the revenue to compete with the English and European big guns.

I know this detracts from your point, but I interpret 'making it' differently. I think we have made it and will continue to make it for decades to come. We have one of the most illustrious and decorated history's in the game of football. We have made ourselves a main stay of world football, that will never change. This is just another experience which allows us to add to our ever expanding, record breaking history.

When I hear the music of the CL over Ibrox.

When we have a 60,000+ all seater stadium, befitting the reigning champions supreme and our loyal support.

When ALL the Rangers haters have been exposed for wrong doing and ran out of town or straight to do jail time. The latter would be more appropriate.

When the bigot law is a applied equally and the scum do their jail time.

When we stop appeasing the sectarian bigot scum and open the gates of Ibrox once again to welcome our Loyalist brothers and sisters.

When the dole cheques are stopped and the scum return to the homeland they continually lament about.

When Rangers fans and protestants at large are again free in our own country.

I wouldn't define it as 'made it'. My view would be that it closes this chapter of our history. And the chapter closes when we win whatever the top flight league and with it CL music at Ibrox. I'd also close this chapter of the history if we moved out of Scottish leagues first.

It depends what you define as being back, if you mean back to before Shytes crimes against us then sphell champions and champions league qualifing games as theres not a chance in hell the sphell will get a direct group stage place for a long time. I think another good question now is what is the maxium Rangers are capable of now we have owners with backbone and a desire to reach higher than winning the sphell and a decent but not spectacular european run. I think we are capable of becoming one of the top 8-10 clubs in Europe and getting to semis or even final of the CL but we will never reach this by staying in Scotland.